Character Discussion Sanji's Immense Will

Crocodile is someone we can assume has CoC since all most warlords do. Smoker just don’t fit man. With all due respect to his character cuz I like him, I don’t see him being a formidable enemy after G2 Luffy babied him
Crocodile became a slacker in Alabasta after losing to WB. He is not a conqueror

Cap. Smoker was never babied by G2.

Smoker could be a conqueror, he has the qualities of a hard charging mother who takes no shit from superiors

The Conqueror role fits Zoro very nicely.

Supreme King / Ruler, this fits Zoro's aspirations very properly.

Or for example Boa aspired to become the Snake Princess, Sengoku Fleet Admiral and so many other intriguing examples to be spotted, like Doffy's ambition.

Even Whitebeard's ambition was superlative despite not seeming so at first sight.

All of this was in some sort destined in that CoC is a newborn feature and it just awakens later but still newborn-like nonetheless.

In Sanji's case, I think he probably lacks the right gist to show to constitute one. That "divine" spark.

I think in truth it comes down to mentality and that's due to each of them being raised in different ways. Zoro was raised relying on only himself. Whilst Luffy's saviour left him early on. However, Sanji lived with his saviour and developed a parent bond with him. In the end he developed a huge sense of responsibility and debt.
yea it does, and people are crying and hating sanji coz he's habitually different from other 2 and doesn't have "ambitious" qualities in him which is false since they lack common interpretation of character qualities and what separates one from another and their background being a key drive .

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
U still haven't pointed out whats wrong with my post yet your implying something is wrong with it yet cant explain anything. Dont waste my time if u have no argument.
how many times will we have tell you the same thing for you to understand? Luffy was never willing to give up on his dream because rayleigh wanted to tell him what the OP is, read one piece before you come to a forum to argue about it

Last edited:
Crocodile is someone we can assume has CoC since all most warlords do. Smoker just don’t fit man. With all due respect to his character cuz I like him, I don’t see him being a formidable enemy after G2 Luffy babied him
Aren't there just 2 confirmed CoC users among 11 former Shichibukai ? Grant it to Mihawk and Teach on top of that and you still end up with 4 out of 11. That's less than 30% :kayneshrug:

This dude could not even muster the will to save everyone in WCI by poisoning the cake, legit could’ve ended the arc right then and there but nope he’s too much of a slave to his misguided, sexist and outdated principles. Strong willed my ass.
And as a result, Roof5 would have fought only against Kaido as it was planned.
There would have been no Hakai, Zoro would not have had his bones broken because of it and therefore his last attack might have been strong enough to kill Kaido and save Wano.
But I guess it wasn't to Sanji's taste ... :whitepress:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And as a result, Roof5 would have fought only against Kaido as it was planned.
There would have been no Hakai, Zoro would not have had his bones broken because of it and therefore his last attack might have been strong enough to kill Kaido and save Wano.
But I guess it wasn't to Sanji's taste ... :whitepress:
TBF Zoro not killing kaido is a W for sanji:suresure:

how many times will we have tell you the same thing for you to understand? Luffy was never willing to give up on his dream because rayleigh wanted to tell him what the OP is, read one piece before you come to a forum to argue about it
Lol this is the first time anyone who has replied to me has brought this up and it's literally not true.

Luffy dosent want to learn anything about one piece treasure or he will stop being a pirate.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Because luffy says he's not going on a boring adventure the implication being that a boring adventure is one where he knows info about one piece through rayleigh rather than finding out on his own. So if Ray tells him about one piece he won't go find it because the adventure is boring.
Exactly he has the will to find it on his own no need for people to tell him yet another reason why his will is so much greater than sanji's thank you