Character Discussion Sanji's Immense Will

My point was always right luffy is willing to throw his dream away at a minor inconvenience like that while sanji isn't so according to zfanboys or sanji downplayers sanji willpower > luffy.
What you took from that dialogue is that Luffy was willing to trow hsi dream away? LMAO, no wonder you are a sanjifan.

Like i always say, you need to have a pretty garbage comprehension fo the story to have sanji as your #1 character....
:whitepress:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What you took from that dialogue is that Luffy was willing to trow hsi dream away? LMAO, no wonder you are a sanjifan.

Like i always say, you need to have a pretty garbage comprehension fo the story to have sanji as your #1 character....
Yes.
Enlighten us, oh mighty reading comprehension god.
Tell us how wrong it is not having the edgelord character as our #1 and savior.
:finally:

I have poor reading comprehension, god.
You have to explain it further to me.
:suresure:
Yes, filthy peasant, since you asked soo humbly i shall grace you with ways of improving your knowledge and achieve enlightenment.

Head to the grandmaster temple and taste the glory of a fanbase that dont L's, devote yourself to the path of the swordboys and start eating W's instead of those filthy L's.
:zosmug:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yes, filthy peasant, since you asked soo humbly i shall grace you with ways of improving your knowledge and achieve enlightenment.

Head to the grandmaster temple and taste the glory of a fanbase that dont L's, devote yourself to the path of the swordboys and start eating W's instead of those filthy L's.
:zosmug:
So, you want me to be a Kirito fan?
Sorry dude. I hate myself, but not enough to be a fan of that trash SAO thing. :/

So, you want me to be a Kirito fan?
Sorry dude. I hate myself, but not enough to be a fan of that trash SAO thing. :/
Theres no temple for kirito, and if someone makes one we shall burn it to the ground and kill all that lives there with extreme prejudice. Dont sully the name of the grandmaster with that filthy name,

Only a sanjifan is soo low that he is capable of bringing the name of that filthy cur into a civilized discussion
:pepeshit:

He’s not built like a Conqueror.
Zoro’s hilt of his sword massacred him and he was knocked out.
Coming from a guy who said Usopp will unlock CoC before Sanji, yeah you lost all the credibility. And Zoro got fainted against Kamazou too so what's the point. And you contradicting yourself with pre-timeskip gags even though you yourself said that pre-timeskip doesn't matter anymore.
Ain’t no agenda
Provide feats post ts or back up
Post timeskip Lanji been a joke

Sanji does have an immense will, but is that enough to get conqueror Haki? He would need to deal with his issues and stop giving up on himself when he's in very difficult predicaments first. Then and only then, he could maybe awaken CoC. If it happens, in my mind it would be end of story in his final battle. What sort of king Sanji would be though, not king of cooks, nor king of women, of perverts or whatever, nor king as royalty of kingdom. It would need to be something meaningful. King of love or kindness sounds lame, perhaps the king of justice or simply the king of flames burning hotter than anyone even Akainu. I don't really see the need for Sanji to have conqueror though other than the monster trio and Sanji vs Zoro agenda. It's going to be funny when Usopp has conqueror Haki in Elbaf and Sanji doesn't.

Coming from a guy who said Usopp will unlock CoC before Sanji, yeah you lost all the credibility. And Zoro got fainted against Kamazou too so what's the point. And you contradicting yourself with pre-timeskip gags even though you yourself said that pre-timeskip doesn't matter anymore.

I mean do you want us to keep listing the post timeskip resume of Lanji?
- Low diffed by Vergo
- Neg diffed by Law
- Pitied by Heat
- Laughed at by Dofla
- Beat his own Captain
- Couldn’t defeat Page One
- Shat on by King
- Embarassed by Pudding
- Tortured by Black Maria
Etc..

Usopp has all the traits of a Conqueror. Sanji has none. You guys should construct a well thought out essay with valid reasons why Sanji has CoC before talking.

A guy with no credibility telling me I lost mine doesn’t mean anything to me. I’ve been stacking Ws with my predictions. Cant say the same for y’all.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Great post.

Sanji has a strong will, and to go along, a strong belief in things. Whether it be his sense of chivalry, or the things he's taught by Zeff on being a cook or man, the fact he doesn't compromise on those things is a testament to his willpower.

I think another moment which highlights his willpower and resolve would be when he showed his conviction to save Robin no matter the odds. He was warned by Zoro on how dangerous CP9 were. Sanji basically refused to listen to what anyone had to say on the matter, even Luffy. He was that determined to save his nakama.

There are more examples, but this was the one that sprung to mind.