Future Events Sanji's next opponents

Why u recommend a shitty trash Burgess :)) he can be easily slapped and knocked out by Chopper :))). Come on Sanji >= King > Queen , accept it Zolotarddd. Oda detroyed his RS to make Sanji ~ Zoro :)) happy for this.
I would not be so confident mate.

We don't eve know what it would have taken Sabo to eventually defeat Burgess. He was never KOed and his durability was still fine actually. Perhaps he even ate Jozu's diamond DF, we have no idea about that matter :/

I would not be so confident mate.

We don't eve know what it would have taken Sabo to eventually defeat Burgess. He was never KOed and his durability was still fine actually. Perhaps he even ate Jozu's diamond DF, we have no idea about that matter :/
Nah, Burgess's going to Jimbei.

Titan 1 = 1st New World Straw Hat
Titans 2~4 = East Blue Straw Hats
Titans 5~9 = Paradise Straw Hats
Titan 10 = Last New World Straw Hat

:gokulaugh: poor Sanjino then because no one is gonna be better than Burgess past BB and Shiryu I bet
It's entirely possible Pizarro is stronger than Burgess. Ivankov not mentioning him and him not wearing the getup is some subtle hype, the kind I'd expect from a Sanji opponent, stands out from the rest but not special enough like Zoro's opponent.
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard got his "wings" at Impel Down.

It's entirely possible Pizarro is stronger than Burgess. Ivankov not mentioning him and him not wearing the getup is some subtle hype, the kind I'd expect from a Sanji opponent, stands out from the rest but not special enough like Zoro's opponent.
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard got his "wings" at Impel Down.
I disagree honestly.

The possibility is there but Burgess does bear the most solid portrayal if we exclude Shiryu thus far.

He was the man fighting Sabo, and managing to come off almost unscathed from that fight thanks to his insane physical stats. No other BB Pirate came close overall and it's not just a matter of showings I mean, he is the most suited to eat Jozu's DF if we look at it.

I disagree honestly.

The possibility is there but Burgess does bear the most solid portrayal if we exclude Shiryu thus far.

He was the man fighting Sabo, and managing to come off almost unscathed from that fight thanks to his insane physical stats. No other BB Pirate came close overall and it's not just a matter of showings I mean, he is the most suited to eat Jozu's DF if we look at it.
We haven't seen enough of the Blackbeard Pirates to really conclude anything. We can only deduce there is at least one person aside from Burgess and Shiryu who will stand out.