Future Events Sanji's power is in a supposed transformation, not in RS.

Very interesting read ^^. A transformation for Sanji is possible and I've also speculated on this this aspect as well before. That said though, even if he gets some sort of demon/devil awakening, the RS is neither going to disappear nor fade into irrelevance. I know some fans don't like it but you're going to have to come to terms with it sooner or later. It is an incredibly useful tool that suits Sanji and also compliments his fighting style (as opposed to what many of us had initially thought tbf).
Post automatically merged:

i don’t hate it but black leg is >>>>>>>>>>>>> stealth black
The RS itself doesn't change Sanji's black leg style tho, just like Diable Janbe doesn't either. Both Sanji's Diable Janbe and his RS only help make his black leg style stronger they don't eclipse it imo.

I'm sorry whoever thinks so, but whoever thinks the stupid suit is going to be Sanji's main power is disrespecting the character or doesn't know the character deeply.

Anyone who has read a Lucifer book, or even Lucifer's DC story, knows that Sanji is 100% inspired by him.

Both are gentlemans, elegant, knights who wear social clothes.
Both are strategists, intelligent and cunning (that was the main characteristic of Lucifer)
Both have a set of rules that they respect as inviolable values.
Both are "fallen angels" rejected by their respective parents.

Both are extreme sinners, mainly for the sin of lust and the sin of wrath.
Sin of lust (It's attachment and uncontrolled desire for carnal pleasures. Lucifer has already mated 200 women in a single month, and Sanji ... Well, we know how Sanji is out of control by carnal desires)

And mainly, sin of anger. Which are your main means of power; It is the intense and uncontrolled feeling of anger, hatred, resentment that generates a feeling of revenge. It is a mental and emotional feeling.

This is Sanji in anger:

This is Lúcifer in anger:

And do not think that Lucifer is an evil person, in most tales, he came to the "world of mortals" and acquired immense love and compassion for some people, and he created the duty and intention to protect them (similar to Sanji with mugiwaras)

Sanji's representative animal is a goat:

Goat is the representative animal of Satan/Lucifer (In fact, Lucifer is often called a goat, and he can take the form of a goat.)

Sanji and Lucifer are identical as fictional characters, it seems that Oda shamelessly copied all Lucifer's characteristics and character to make the character Sanji.
Their powers are manifested from their emotions (they are very emotional), and are instigated by the feeling of anger and revenge, and this is how they manifest their powers.

Sanji's presentation is him feeling hatred and contempt for a navy captain (sin of wrath):

Diable jambe was said by Sanji as a demon power that his legs heat up with anger. (see how the power of fury is Sanji's main power-up)

Now about the amplified power of diable jambe:

And what I say as "amplification of diable jambe", when Sanji seems to make his diable jambe shine like never before, making his power stronger. Also notice here that in these 2 cases, Sanji needs to instigate himself in anger, so that he can produce more power.

And finally we have hell memories:

Sanji's main power comes from a fierce manifestation of his emotions

All I want to say here is that: Sanji's power is in his angry emotions, like Lucifer.
Every character of Sanji is developed in the WC as an emotional man. And the main reason Judge hates him is that he's a man who lets himself be carried away by emotions.

Judge is a Nazi shit who uses technology to do terrible things, and uses weak people as pawns for his experiment, while Oda portrayed Sanji being an emotional man who protects weak people and that his powers convey from his emotions.
So what makes the most sense? His power to be a technological idiotic outfit from his Nazi father? or do their powers come from their emotions to protect the weak? Damn, see that Sora sacrificed herself so that Sanji had his emotions, and in the end Sanji is a pawn that depends on the Nazi science of the germa?
This goes against everything that Oda has shown us Sanji as a character, "kamen rider" has nothing to do with the character and essence of the character that Oda has shown us throughout history.

But, I don't hate RS 100%, you know why?

Because this will be the perfect opportunity for Oda to show us that the power of her emotions is superior to wicked technology, which enslaves and kills weak people, don't forget Sanji's words:

But because I say that will he have a transformation?

Lucifer's transformations are quite prominent in the tales:

However, Sanji needs to go through his greatest psychological appeal, in which he will have to go through his greatest sense of anger in the series. I think Sanji in wano will have the greatest psychological suffering he has ever suffered (including training in hell: hell memories), and that will convey the greatest feeling of anger and hatred he has ever experienced, and then he will unlock a transformation.
Queen is the perfect character for this because:
1st He also uses science for evil like vinsmokes (he uses chemical weapons)
2nd He is probably responsible for poisoning wano's food with the factories (leaving several people hungry), which goes directly against Sanji's ethics
3rd Probable okama
4th The most important. He is a cruel torturer specializing in break people's spirits. He can do things like torture Nami in front of him, while Sanji is stuck for something. It's the perfect opportunity to push Sanji to the limit to unlock a transformation

And a transformation would also be Sanji's perfect way to beat RS stats.
Sanji can flourish a stronger haki, since haki is a spiritual energy trapped in an individual. Maybe he can drain CoA into his bones and release the exoskeleton on his own merits (what I would call epigenetics), and then he has his own hardened body style, combining the steel hardness of the exoskeleton with Coa, similar to how Luffy does with the rubber+coa on the boundman.With this it would awaken a durability above the protection of the current RS.
Velocity? He can use the dispersal of the flames to make a speed booster and match his skywalk (exceeding the RS speed)
Power? Black flames, which Lucifer used in the book '' trinidad force warriors of god '', the black fire of chaos and light.

I may have been a little excited about this part, but the transformation will depend on Oda's creativity, I already launched my idea.
The main point is that Sanji's emotions will materialize a demonic transformation, superior to the impulses of RS. Hakuba, Denjirou and Zoro are others that have demonic transformations.

There are definitely levels to diable jambes heat, The sanji vs judge clash proved that, also the shape of the flame changes when the it increases temperature..... And i guarantee you we will see that when sanjis abilities are explored in battle. But the raid suit helps with something sanji lacks in..... Defense. Sanji from a defensive stand point is not good, the raid suit helps with that. At this point you have to accept the suit while its here. In the 20 plus years of the series Oda has only powered up Sanji twice...... (not including the timeskip.)Diable Jambe and the Raid Suit thats it. Its hard to power up Sanji without it being a dramatic change, which is why sanji doesnt get powered up that often. Diable Jambe was a dramatic change, Oda literally gave sanji fire powers out of no where. Sanji never trains at all, but clearly oda wants sanji to be strong so he gave him a power up to overcome Jabra. The raid suit is here for that same reason to overcome someone.

Very interesting read ^^. A transformation for Sanji is possible and I've also speculated on this this aspect as well before. That said though, even if he gets some sort of demon/devil awakening, the RS is neither going to disappear nor fade into irrelevance. I know some fans don't like it but you're going to have to come to terms with it sooner or later. It is an incredibly useful tool that suits Sanji and also compliments his fighting style (as opposed to what many of us had initially thought tbf).

The RS itself doesn't change Sanji's black leg style tho, just like Diable Janbe doesn't either. Both Sanji's Diable Janbe and his RS only help make his black leg style stronger they don't eclipse it imo.
What people dont understand is that the person wearing the suit matters. You dont just become strong from simply wearing the raid suit. If someone was fodder before the suit their still fodder in the suit. Ichiji wearing a raid suit didnt stop him from being fodderized by katakuri, Yonjis raid suit didnt stop him from being offscreened by Sanji. Its the combination of the persons abilities with the suit that makes it effective.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Well, my only thoughts why Sanji has to keep his raid suit its because the features. Because we know that Sanji will fight / matched up with Kizaru EoS.

Raid Suit providing
1. Speed boost (Boots/Shoes)
2. Defense boots / Durability Boost (Cape/Armor)
3. Technique (Invisibility)

So for me personally, i want raid suit still with Sanji post wano.

The raid suit redesign might removed all of the "Germa" sign, so when Sanji transform to his stealth black, nobody recognize him as a germa.

Why give Sanji the raidsuit for a powerup, everyone has a different interpretation for that answer.

2nd waiting to see oda give sanji some fights, see what he relies on most in terms of power, will Oda go CoA with DJ and make that something special or will Oda go with the raidsuit when fighting his final opponent in wano

Sanji's inspired by Mr Pink from Reservoir Dogs, not some random C List DC character like Lucifer that I doubt Oda had even heard of twenty years ago when he was designing Sanji.
Lucifer is not just a DC tale, it is a story told hundreds of years in books and short stories.

The similarities are too great to think it is just coincidence, they are twin brothers in their characteristics, they have the same representative animal and both are strongly linked to Venus.

As I said, my problem is Sanji's main power being the RS. If he awakens an epigenetic power through his emotions, and this turns out to be Sanji's main triumph, then I have no problem with him using RS.

100% agree
RS wont last long, i think will only be use few more times or will be use went he will go on undercover mission(like mr.Prince)
Sanji next power up is something else(i dont know what will be but i always believe that inside of sanji there is something evil similar to this theory) ) and its doesnt feel right to change his fighting style(DJ) to RS

Dude, nice one. I like that idea a lot. This would be lit to no end. Like seriously..

His fire game would therefore be just a part or the pre stage of his actual real power, that devil transformation. And Oda could even have a semi reasonable explanation for it, cause of the vinsmokes' exoskeleton.
Like he finally unlocked the other half of his latent full potential. Once unlocked it would be an "activation"-tech and we would recognize it via the horns lol
I'm so feeling this.

But I'm in doubt that this will happen. There's definitely something going on with his fire game, like it was obviously teased within the Judge fight and I'm 100% sure that this will be highlight in his next fight, but sadly that idea might be a little too much.
But who knows.. Right

There are definitely levels to diable jambes heat, The sanji vs judge clash proved that, also the shape of the flame changes when the it increases temperature..... And i guarantee you we will see that when sanjis abilities are explored in battle. But the raid suit helps with something sanji lacks in..... Defense. Sanji from a defensive stand point is not good, the raid suit helps with that. At this point you have to accept the suit while its here. In the 20 plus years of the series Oda has only powered up Sanji twice...... (not including the timeskip.)Diable Jambe and the Raid Suit thats it. Its hard to power up Sanji without it being a dramatic change, which is why sanji doesnt get powered up that often. Diable Jambe was a dramatic change, Oda literally gave sanji fire powers out of no where. Sanji never trains at all, but clearly oda wants sanji to be strong so he gave him a power up to overcome Jabra. The raid suit is here for that same reason to overcome someone.

What people dont understand is that the person wearing the suit matters. You dont just become strong from simply wearing the raid suit. If someone was fodder before the suit their still fodder in the suit. Ichiji wearing a raid suit didnt stop him from being fodderized by katakuri, Yonjis raid suit didnt stop him from being offscreened by Sanji. Its the combination of the persons abilities with the suit that makes it effective.
Yonji got his karma, I think Sanji Vinsmoke will be a lot stronger after dealing with his childhood roots:kizabat:

Sanji from a defensive stand point is not good, the raid suit helps with that.
Where does this come from? From the clash with Vergo? lmao
Sanji had shown his durability against Judge and X Drake - but appreantly it doesn't matter, because 5 Arc's ago Vergo cracked his leg lol. It didn't bothered him to keep fighting. Sanji also had multiple rips broken against Mr.2 - didn't bother him to beat him and keep fighting afterwards. Sanji showed the exact same with Vergo, he had no problem running around or kicking marines left and right.
I mean it's kinda weird, when Luffy gets his bones cracked/broken no one is saying how bad his durability is, it's a sign of his impressive will power and strength to keep fighting and what not....or when Zoro is bleeding from every of his Wano encounters, it somehow doesn't downplay his durability...

Dude, nice one. I like that idea a lot. This would be lit to no end. Like seriously..

His fire game would therefore be just a part or the pre stage of his actual real power, that devil transformation. And Oda could even have a semi reasonable explanation for it, cause of the vinsmokes' exoskeleton.
Like he finally unlocked the other half of his latent full potential. Once unlocked it would be an "activation"-tech and we would recognize it via the horns lol
I'm so feeling this.

But I'm in doubt that this will happen. There's definitely something going on with his fire game, like it was obviously teased within the Judge fight and I'm 100% sure that this will be highlight in his next fight, but sadly that idea might be a little too much.
But who knows.. Right
Yes, that's it. Diable jambe is just the first stage of his demonic transformation, which he awoke when Jabura teased him about Robin's fate, and then he learned to control it.

Queen has all the characteristics to give Sanji his 2nd stage of transformation, which would be the greatest feeling of hatred and disgrace that Sanji has ever felt, so that he can unlock his complete transformation.
Hell memories was certainly a fareshadowing of his transformation, just remembering his training in hell has already raised a tremendous hatred and he looked like a demon

That was an interesting read, but Sanji didn't get the suit to then not use it, plus Ussop and Franky will change its design (which is the only thing I don't like about RS).

I think he'll be able to combine his old style with the suit somehow. I could also see him getting a better version of diable jambe, perhaps involving a sort of transformation like you mention.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
That was an interesting read, but Sanji didn't get the suit to then not use it, plus Ussop and Franky will change its design (which is the only thing I don't like about RS).

I think he'll be able to combine his old style with the suit somehow. I could also see him getting a better version of diable jambe, perhaps involving a sort of transformation like you mention.
I think the redesign is Sanji might want them to remove the "germa" part in the raid suit.

Remember when Law,X-Drake, and Hawkins recognizing Germa 66 Number 3 Stealth Black. Because Sanji won't admit if he is part of germa.

Nice work

It would be awesome, I don't really like the suit but it's Oda's choice. Sanji said he doesn't want his power to come from Germa Tech , the possibility that he could develop a power up with his emotions so he can prove Judge wrong remains. He can still have exoskeleton and all of that but we just saw Hell Memories once , maybe in fishman island it was just 10% since he was just reminiscing okamas , if this arc he goes through physical and emotional struggles like seeing something happen to one of his precious nakamas, he might release the 100% of Hell Memories.