Questions & Mysteries Sanjis regeneration

So I reread whole cake island arc and I can't find a single mention of regeneration in any of the chapters. Where does sanjis regen powers come from if not from the vinsmokes?
they do have one, reiju for example only need to sleep a little to heal from gunshot wound. but yeah the vinsmoke heal at much slower pace than sanji it's weird.
yonji even need some machinery help to adjust his skull when sanji can just fix himself like nothing happened

they do have one, reiju for example only need to sleep a little to heal from gunshot wound. but yeah the vinsmoke heal at much slower pace than sanji it's weird.
yonji even need some machinery help to adjust his skull when sanji can just fix himself like nothing happened
All humans have a super fast healing factor this late in the game. Sleep for one day and they're good to fight the next. Like you said before. Yonji needed his head hammered out because he doesn't have self regen like sanji.

Where does sanjis regen come from if not the vinsmokes?

They have, heck even regular humans in one piece have healing/regeneration aspect.

The amazing thing is, Sanji regen way faster than his v'smokes siblings.
But why would it be so much better? Sounds like mental gymnastics to say there's a link or connection between sanjis body destroyed regen in a instant compared to vinsmoke fast healing over a day or two with medical help

1. Exoskeleton.
2. Maybe CoA aspects.
3. Maybe Sora's drug come into play too
So an exoskeleton that's not confirmed. And baseless theories. Not being rude just calling it how I see it.

I see 0 connections between what sanji did and the lineage factor. Odas trolling us all. People are only making the connection cause of what sanji said. Just like people thought sanji was lunarian based off what queen said.

Is there any actual proof the vinsmokes have regen? Is there any proof sanjis regen should outclass theirs by a million miles?

A dent in the head and your whole body being crushed and the latter's the one with the best showing? Insane.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So an exoskeleton that's not confirmed. And baseless theories. Not being rude just calling it how I see it.

I see 0 connections between what sanji did and the lineage factor. Odas trolling us all. People are only making the connection cause of what sanji said. Just like people thought sanji was lunarian based off what queen said.

Is there any actual proof the vinsmokes have regen? Is there any proof sanjis regen should outclass theirs by a million miles?

A dent in the head and your whole body being crushed and the latter's the one with the best showing? Insane.
We only saw Yonji face is broken and then he need hydraulics thing to repair his face.

We saw Niji got kicked by Sanji, and then there is small panel that indicated he regen immediately. (If im not wrong)

And Reiju after got shot by Pudding, the doctor said "Vinsmokes regenartion is so insane" or something like that.

We only saw Yonji face is broken and then he need hydraulics thing to repair his face.

We saw Niji got kicked by Sanji, and then there is small panel that indicated he regen immediately. (If im not wrong)

And Reiju after got shot by Pudding, the doctor said "Vinsmokes regenartion is so insane" or something like that.
Yeah no yonji got his face hammered out. Even the anime confirms it. That alone shows no instant regen. Thank you for the confirmation.

Youre wrong. There's no regen in that panel from what i can tell.

Reiju left a trail of blood and needed medical attention. She passed out from loss of blood I believe.

Sanjis current regen abilities make that look like child's play and is nowhere near comparable.

That'd be like saying doffys strings stitching him up is the same as regen. The two are on completely different scales and potentially two different methods of healing.

I just would like to see a solid connection between sanjis regen and the lineage factor or germa.

Sorry if I'm coming off as rude. I'm just not seeing any connections.
Post automatically merged:

It comes from the power of retcon.
I doubt it's germa lineage factor

So I reread whole cake island arc and I can't find a single mention of regeneration in any of the chapters. Where does sanjis regen powers come from if not from the vinsmokes?
After the genetic mutation gave them their exoskeleton, their bones cant actually break.

That is evidenced by Yonji's skull being capable of being shaped back to normal with the machine, Niji's Jaw being easily put back in place, and Sanji's bones being put back in position.

Wouldnt say they have regeneration, but a flexible skeleton.

After the genetic mutation gave them their exoskeleton, their bones cant actually break.

That is evidenced by Yonji's skull being capable of being shaped back to normal with the machine, Niji's Jaw being easily put back in place, and Sanji's bones being put back in position.

Wouldnt say they have regeneration, but a flexible skeleton.
Then how come yonji needs his head hammered out but sanji doesn't? Also didn't his sister get shot with a gun that breaks the exo skeleton?

Then how come yonji needs his head hammered out but sanji doesn't? Also didn't his sister get shot with a gun that breaks the exo skeleton?
Sanji didnt get his head caved in. He would need his head hammered out if he got a similar injury. Low chance of that ever happening though since Sanji has Haki.

She was shot with specially crafted jacketed bullets yes

Sanji when he was human had a faster healing thanks to his training

Now that he's a Vinsmoke, he should naturally get a healing factor greater than that of his siblings just like he had a faster healing speed in comparison to humans

Oda will probably claim that Sanji's Exoskeleton simply is more efficient than the one of his brothers in that it's DNA based and his power is stronger so he will go like following the classical Shonen route.

Sanji didnt get his head caved in. He would need his head hammered out if he got a similar injury. Low chance of that ever happening though since Sanji has Haki.

She was shot with specially crafted jacketed bullets yes
This makes zero sense. How come sanjis head would need it but the rest of his equally exoskeletoned body wouldn't?

That doesn't make sense whatsoever. Mental gymnastics? Or am I missing the bigger picture?