Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Queen, you're being very very confusing. @Luthon I saw you say that Queen being open with her claim makes her lean town for you. I wouldn't use that logic on her. She's very good at making fake claims. A prime example would be the FMAB game. Starting to get similar vibes here coming from her. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE what do you think? You were her teammate.
I don't trust her but I haven't since I realized she did that ability on me.

Queen, you're being very very confusing. @Luthon I saw you say that Queen being open with her claim makes her lean town for you. I wouldn't use that logic on her. She's very good at making fake claims. A prime example would be the FMAB game. Starting to get similar vibes here coming from her. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE what do you think? You were her teammate.
yeah when it comes to mechanics she's essentially the best I have seen
caims should be considered null when playing her imo
not exactly town
dont understand the cryptic messages either but I dont think she would bring this much attention to her gameplay on day 1.

early in the game
she sits back a lot especially when she's scum

D

Dragomir

But this is way too complex for day 1. This kinda thing requires consistency over the game. If she fumbles at keeping it up, shed be outed. And Queen’s smarter than to shoot herself in the foot day 1 when she didn’t have to
I'm not gonna use that logic on Queen. She pulled out some hella unexpected stuff during the FMAB game that surprised me. Fake claiming D1 is something definitely within the realm of possibility for her.

Zemmi

GodMommie
not exactly town
dont understand the cryptic messages either but I dont think she would bring this much attention to her gameplay on day 1.

early in the game
Did she have a choice? People said only she would pick that character.

D

Dragomir

not exactly town

early in the game
That's fair.

She sits back a lot when is she is town too so I wouldn't use that meta read to support her. Her activity in here is kind of NAI.

Status
Not open for further replies.