Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Usopp was tagged in all the writeups until now.

He's definitely alive.
Post automatically merged:

Santa knows about Usopp.

Maybe we should "persuade" him to talk

i'll persuade him to talk

no

I feel like it's a trap and I should leave usopp alone

usopp actually wants people to notice he is alive, vote him, visit him lmao
it's a trap
it's so fucking obvious
I knew there was something wrong about drago thid game, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

It's time to bust this game wide-open. I believe that I know what the setup is now.

This is an all indie game. A free-for-all. There is no town and mafia. We're all third-party.

This conclusion became obvious for me when I saw Yo Tan's death. With a wincon such as "Eliminate all scums" why is even indie? Just make him town, right? It serves zero purpose to make his alignment a third-party UNLESS it was Al's intention all along to make this an indie game.

This also adds up with Lanji and Queen. Both who stated they submitted a Mafia role but rejected. Iirc Lanji even said that he is indie now. Why would his role be changed into an indie one instead of town when there's already lots of indies popping up?

Lastly, the original role I submitted was town. Al told me to turn myself into an indie.

Would anybody like to refute this conclusion of mine?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
So what now? We've exposed the game. How do we proceed?
I've got a plan.

Judging from how Krogo has been playing, maybe he's a jester too or a hostile indie, we can take care of him at night if it's the latter.

For now, getting allies isn't so bad, we can help Queen achieve her wincon by lynching her, and Lanji just has to survive until the end.
So we can get their two votes.

Our main priority is getting rid of the other hostile indies. Or all of us have a free for all at night and remaining lynch the jesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.