Status
Not open for further replies.
was highlighting your thoughts on flower's behaviour earlier
what are your reads aside from the flower take
Post automatically merged:

:endthis:

“Is it a hidden mechanic?” “Is it a passive?” “Is it some player imposed restriction?”
:seriously: It’s Flower. Why isn’t the first instinct not that it is some scum play? How many times can you get away with an okie dokie before people stop buying your tactics at face value :lawsigh:

was highlighting your thoughts on flower's behaviour earlier
what are your reads aside from the flower take
Where did I say Flower should be overlooked? I said you can't put it past her that the like thing is something written into the role to make it look like town.

For reads there is not much to say tbh. The Zem vs Beta round came out in Beta's favour imo. Can't decide though if it's cause she dislikes him or if there is more to it.

I like the push from Ussop so he is the only town lean for me rn. The rest are pretty neutral.

I do wonder about CC's alignment though and whether Yo Tan or Queen are scum based on the message Zem was seemingly forced to give. .

Where did I say Flower should be overlooked? I said you can't put it past her that the like thing is something written into the role to make it look like town.

For reads there is not much to say tbh. The Zem vs Beta round came out in Beta's favour imo. Can't decide though if it's cause she dislikes him or if there is more to it.

I like the push from Ussop so he is the only town lean for me rn. The rest are pretty neutral.

I do wonder about CC's alignment though and whether Yo Tan or Queen are scum based on the message Zem was seemingly forced to give. .
shouldnt be overlooked * my bad.

I was cc in that game I was scum but it depends on how you make the abilities. however if the same passive I had in that game is still in play

AL sama

Red Haired
Vote Lynch @Dragomir
Vote Lynch Rayan @Noctis
Vote Lynch AL sama @AL sama
[Vote lynch Yo Tan Wa] @AL sama
vote lindltaylor
vote count
2 votes drago
1 vote rayan
1 vote AL
1 vote yo tan
1 vote queen​

Last edited:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yo. I’ll be in and out of it today. After reading Usopp and Drago last night, I got a strong town lean on Usopp and I’m not too sure about Drago. I’ll rrread it again later but now it feels like Drago spent that convo talking about someone else an awful lot?

Also any clue why you’re on the naughty list @Lindltaylor ? I did read that post from Al correct, yeah?
I think I'm the only one who can't find that post lol. But I think that's only because I've voted him since nothing happened to me ever since he told me I'm on the naughty list.

Well inevitably, I’m gonna be rereading the whole day phase? Don’t you do that too? I’m just not sure about these random accusations?

please don’t mind the question marks, I’m just unsure?

Besides me, who else do you suspect?
Then reread the post i questioned again first.
Newspaper do such Question Marks in Headlines for known reasons. Your read was simply bad.

What if i say it's only You Pica. :catpole:

I dont have much rn.
My primary sus is you.
Even tho my vote is on Queen i dont think i find her sus enough to go with her lynch.
I am wary of few more players, you can guess them from my posts.
I like the push from Ussop so he is the only town lean for me rn
Which push you liked from Usopp Sera? And can you tell us what you liked about that?
I do wonder about CC's alignment though and whether Yo Tan or Queen are scum based on the message Zem was seemingly forced to give.
Do you really think Queen and I are in collaboration from our posts?:whitepress:
Why can't you look out for your lil brother and consider the possibility that this might be an attmpt to frame me:catcry:

Zemmi

GodMommie
C.C. is a scum character.

@Midnight Delight will you be doing anything else than making random posts that add zero value to the discussion?
In that case I think voting for Queen would be the choice because her ability surely isn't town either.

Which now makes me wonder, I might have missed it but @Yo Tan Wa when I asked you that, did you answer the question?

D

Dragomir

Vote Lynch Marimo
In that case I think voting for Queen would be the choice because her ability surely isn't town either.

Which now makes me wonder, I might have missed it but @Yo Tan Wa when I asked you that, did you answer the question?
What ability are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.