Status
Not open for further replies.
already explained myself duh
Post automatically merged:

If there is no mafia like Queen says, and it's just indies, then why wouldn't we have a cult? As that is a type of indie?:choppawhat:
are you cult? seems like you're so sure there is a cult in the game, tmi?

If there is no mafia like Queen says, and it's just indies, then why wouldn't we have a cult? As that is a type of indie?:choppawhat:

already explained myself duh

tmi? :milaugh: lmao you trying standup comedy now?

You're the one who is adamant that there is no mafia, just indies. You also have a character who takes people into her worldview. It follows that you are likely cult leader.

Do you get town vibes?
what exactly is scum vibes
what seperates him from krogo.
Gut feelings from reading basically. I didn’t isoed him bt i didn't get alarmed from any of his posts.

I probably should chck his posts. Don't want to gain L if he turns out scum:milaugh:

Krogothwolf atleast talks mechanics usually. this game he didn't. Nor he gave reads on being asked.
I am not sayin he is scum, i said i wouldn't mind lynching him.

Right now Queen is my best bet.

Gut feelings from reading basically. I didn’t isoed him bt i didn't get alarmed from any of his posts.

I probably should chck his posts. Don't want to gain L if he turns out scum:milaugh:

Krogothwolf atleast talks mechanics usually. this game he didn't. Nor he gave reads on being asked.
I am not sayin he is scum, i said i wouldn't mind lynching him.

Right now Queen is my best bet.
if you read rayan's post
him and krogo are on the exact same lane to me.
you said krogo wasnt being helpful and rayan fits that bill rn as well
both should equally be fairgame then.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ok let me try

Town leans

Yo tan wa - inquisitive and seems to be putting an effort

Dragomir - he's a cop right? And he got a guilty result on flower which turned out to be jester.

Scum leans

Lanji - I feel like something's "fishy" about him but can't really point what it is. Are there that many indies in this game? Maybe he's really a survivor though? Neutral to slight scum lean. Low prio

Krogo - low effort and seems uninterested? I feel he's scum. It would be my priority lynch for today

Rayan - don't remember any noteworthy post he made. Probably scum with this MIA. If it's normal of him then could be either. An inactive can always go either way.

Gambit - feeling he's scum for reasons similar to above. For me it would be a valid lynch

Neutral

Queen is a bit confusing imo.

Rest is neutral for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.