Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Queen

Alright, let's do it and see what happens.
what happens: you lose an immortal townie
Post automatically merged:

i assumed there is no mafia because of al sama changing my alignment
sera assumes there is a cult for no fucking reason

"its not a matter of I caught rayan 3 times as scum "
you were willing to lynch one for being unhelpful .....
why are you shielding the other.

I don't believe Rayan is scum.

Lynch based ability was a waste. :josad:
I would probably get killed before i can use it.
Nvrmind. It was light post.

I already mentioned the reason in the post itself.
Anyway i think you are clear for now. Your reads are original and you are scum hunting.

@Dragomir we have to decide on a lynch, i can't stay awake late(4-5 am) and i need to lynch scum.

If it's to me, my instincts are telling me Queen is scum. She posted a dozen msg on her abilities and yet i have no clue what she can do. She talks in circles, like "Ytw know", then "Ytw will know if i had performed action on him".
Plus i dont believe this idea that Al rejected and changed player allignments. Zem started this idea and she turned out Indie.

There's already too many Indie, if AL had interfered we would have had less Indies.
Her abilities are anti town like commanding, too op like Day kill n immortal Day+Night. And on top convenient claims like she was role blocked.
It wouldn't be not out of Queen play to make up fake ability to cover for her scummy vote n unvote D1.
Her reads are also bad. She basically only sussed Flower n Lanji, that were already being lynched n sussed.

I also don't completely believe Lanji either. Especially the way he jumped on me.

Queen n Lanji also the ones who jumped on Marimo last mins lynch last day phase.

Rayan is inactive lately in all games, bt haven't got any scum vibes from him.

Don't mind Krogothwolf lynch at all, he isn't helping and don't even give reads.

Ali most likely is also Indie given her sign up posts. She isn't contributing either.

Rest are neutral for now.
look at how both are addressed. rayan has done the exact same thing as krog

We have like 8 hours left in the day. Why does it feel like it's EoD?
I will head to sleep soon, and i want to vote for lynching candidate.
awfully bold coming from you
rayan and krogo are equally as you decribed krogo unhelpful
question is why you think one is scum and the other isnt.
Tell me where i called wolf scum?

You guys brought in Wolf n Rayan in the mix. I gave my read on the players that were up for Lynching because i can't stay awake until EoD.
Above two are my scum reads you n Queen. Click on the post n read it.
Rayan is inactive lately in all games, bt haven't got any scum vibes from him.

Don't mind Krogothwolf lynch at all, he isn't helping and don't even give reads.
Also, what's this sudden push? You tell me why Rayan? If both are basically inactive i would go for one that refused reads.

what happens: you lose an immortal townie

i assumed there is no mafia because of al sama changing my alignment
sera assumes there is a cult for no fucking reason
From your tone these past posts it's clear you're flustered. This is a sign of you being on your scum meta:beckmoji:

I will head to sleep soon, and i want to vote for lynching candidate.

Tell me where i called wolf scum?

You guys brought in Wolf n Rayan in the mix. I gave my read on the players that were up for Lynching because i can't stay awake until EoD.
Above two are my scum reads you n Queen. Click on the post n read it.

Also, what's this sudden push? You tell me why Rayan? If both are basically inactive i would go for one that refused reads.
I have reason not to sus rayan
cant say more but reading what you have said
I have second thoughts.

I have reason not to sus rayan
cant say more but reading what you have said
I have second thoughts.
Point out exactly what n where and you are not being very clear Lanji. You say you have reason not to sus Rayan, and here you are questioning me for doing exactly that?

Also, are you being thick on purpose. I gave plenty of reasons to you why i prefer wolf over Rayan.

Status
Not open for further replies.