Anime & Manga Sbs volume 85 clarifies speed feat in Wano

That link has literally nothing on it
Post automatically merged:

Do you really think the authors out here going

"Hmmm these nerds need different stats on their attacking and movement speed"

No. Thats headcanon. Nothing can be used as evidence for this.

The closest thing would be g2 due to its short burst of speed.

However, no. Zoro isn't above luffy. Meaning he beats chopper. Barely.
You just gotta scroll down
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Jinbe/Misc.

Oda says that Chopper would be higher with walk point, that immediately puts at least Luffy under Chopper, Zoro would be higher if he doesn't get lost, that immediately puts him above at least Luffy that is now under Chopper. Chopper and Zoro are the fastest, the one that danced around Lanji's opponent and the one that nearly oneshotted him.
Now that I read the OP, poor kid made this whole topic just compare Lanji's non existent speed with Zoro. Zoro blitzed Kaido and King, the n°4 got blitzed multiple times by Queen, Page1, couldn't outrun Maria's gifters and got captured at least 2 times. Even Chopper dodged all of Queen's attacks. :kobeha:

Can you show me the soru technique?

This just reinforces the idea that jimbeis the slowest. It doesn't change a single thing I've said. What is your point?

I fail to see your point. Not being rude. I just don't understand.
I don't think he was ever confirmed to have it though he really should get it considering he is already using sky walk which is the same as Geppo.

Also if fodders like Kalifa can learn it I don't see why he can't when he has already seen it.

Why do people keep bringing up this 50 meter race, everybody should realize it’s BS.
Oda imagined them running 50 meter in their normal “human“ running speed as he used weight as an argument for Brooks and Franky‘s placements. Brook ain‘t faster than Luffy and Sanji even when the SBS came out. Zoro should also be faster when using an attacking move.
And Jimbei beeing last proves that once more - Jimbei has Soru like speed, non of the weak and Mid Trio has that - excluding Brook. So how the hell would he be last? This shit makes no sense.

That link has literally nothing on it
Post automatically merged:

Do you really think the authors out here going

"Hmmm these nerds need different stats on their attacking and movement speed"

No. Thats headcanon. Nothing can be used as evidence for this.

The closest thing would be g2 due to its short burst of speed.

However, no. Zoro isn't above luffy. Meaning he beats chopper. Barely.
I mean he's answering a question about who wins in a sprint, not about who's faster in general, so... :lusalty:

And the last statement is just interpretation. Only thing we know is that he's > Chopper at least :goyea:

I mean he's answering a question about who wins in a sprint, not about who's faster in general, so... :lusalty:

And the last statement is just interpretation. Only thing we know is that he's > Chopper at least :goyea:
Lmaoooooo bro. Who wins in a race is just another way of saying who's the fastest.

Usually when people debate they play semantics. I'm not gonna do that with oda and one piece. He's a simple man with simple metaphors and allusions.