Zoro bros? How do we cope?

• Bad translation

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Oda is wrong ( 🤡 )

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • We don’t - it’s time to delete our accounts

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters
Sorry @Roronoa-sama I love you dude but you can’t read.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/oda-confirmed-than-zoro-is-vice.23923/

In the last sbs (102) there is a question about cover of Chapter 1031:

Questioner: Hi Odachi! Based on the cover of Chapter 1031, the second man in the Heart Staff is Bebo, isn't it? I was surprised because I thought the three B and Sachi together made up the second man! Does this mean that Beppu (Sulong) is the strongest among them? from pudding ya

Oda: You're talking about that cover, surely Zoro and the rest of the cover don't all have the nickname "Deputy Captain". All these second man group I chose arbitrarily. Usually Sachi and Binqin rely on them more, but they acknowledge Beppu's superiority over them when they see his transformation into Sulong.

But it was Zoro who gave the advice when the crew was in it’s greatest danger. Not physical danger, which they are always in, but danger that the Strawhats themselves could disband. Robin was missing, Usopp had left, Luffy was a broken mess and it was Zoro who stepped up there.
But again, he wasn't the only character to advise Luffy in that situation. You could argue that he was the one to give Luffy the most important advice there, but again Luffy doesn't only follow Zoro's advice.
I mean I do agree that Zoro does play an important RHM role to Luffy a lot of the time, both in strength and in helping him make important decisions. But the other Strawhats never regard Zoro as their superior, so I don't really see how he can be considered a RHM

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sorry @Roronoa-sama I love you dude but you can’t read.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/oda-confirmed-than-zoro-is-vice.23923/

In the last sbs (102) there is a question about cover of Chapter 1031:

Questioner: Hi Odachi! Based on the cover of Chapter 1031, the second man in the Heart Staff is Bebo, isn't it? I was surprised because I thought the three B and Sachi together made up the second man! Does this mean that Beppu (Sulong) is the strongest among them? from pudding ya

Oda: You're talking about that cover, surely Zoro and the rest of the cover don't all have the nickname "Deputy Captain". All these second man group I chose arbitrarily. Usually Sachi and Binqin rely on them more, but they acknowledge Beppu's superiority over them when they see his transformation into Sulong.
don't all have the nickname"deputy captain" doens't means zoro isn't vicecaptain. That means than someone aren't (like beppo) and there are someone who are (ben).

It's crystal clear that RHM and VC are two different things that occasionally overlay.
However while the VC is always also the RHM, it's not necessarily given that the RHM is also the VC and if that's the case the VC doesn't exist at all

Not for nothing when Rayleigh was introduced Oda had both titles in his info box "Former Vice Captain of Roger Pirates and Pirate's King RHM".

Marco's role for instance is Commander of the First Fleet but he is WB's RHM as stated in ch 909

However while VC is an official role in the crew, RHM can be used for people who are second in command de facto like Zoro, Killer, Marco and so on.

Zoro is Luffy's RHM.

No.2 that becomes the captain's shadow and supports the crew !!
So Marco is right wing then. Got it.

It confirms a few obvious points
  • Zoro is not stronger that Luffy
  • Zoro is stronger than Sanji
  • Zoro is not the Vice captain since that role doesnt exist for the strawhats
Oda never needed to confirm this but I guess for those that disregard the obvious and wank based off headcannon then in that case it was needed.
It says nothing about Luffy or Zoro being or not being the VC, everyone with a functional brain knows that Lanji isn't on the same level as the SN, Yamato, etc.

don't all have the nickname"deputy captain" doens't means zoro isn't vicecaptain. That means than someone aren't (like beppo) and there are someone who are (ben).
He isnt or was never the vice captain he's the combatant of the crew

Other pirates (Urouge and Barto) from their POV saw Zoro as the VC

Oda again had to confirm Zoro again is 2nd strongest because the Sanji stans that think Sanji is number 2 and even then the idiots still try to twist it