[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reread flower's interraction with tris and tell me its not scummy. She also voted red with krog and refused to vote krog at all yesterday.
Well you know what I think of her. I wanted to lynch her yesterday if it wasn't for my ascertained result. :)

What matters is that votes amongst townies won't be dispersed this phase. That's mandatory.
Post automatically merged:

Oh sure because I won a jackpot by investigating him of all players right? :P I chose to go for a 100% casual player perhaps you believe

@Fujishiro

I don't understand. Why do you read me as top sus with Flower/krog despite I pushed for them so fiercefully?
I have you as sus below TAC and flower/krog, i just worded it badly. Im still trying to guess if youre town or not, when you are you try to push hard for someone. Also there was the whole mass claiming thing, which basically just gives a list of targets to mafia.
Though i still have TAC as my top sus therefore,
Vote Lynch TAC
This was wayyy before Beta came and pushed krog
It's over for you, I have info

Vote Lynch krogothwolf

Come and join my lynch guys
Ok, Jew is a Roleblocker then, jew dont say if you rbed or who you did, let them come out and say it, and if they dont then we can question them about it. Maybe in hindsight this shouldnt have been revealed, because town would usually say if they got rbd, scum are less likely to. I thought tris mightve been a watcher/voyeur by the way she worded her question in a way that made me think she might be that, and those are fine to reveal info with usually.

Mass claiming only paints target on towns back for mafia to pick out. Especially in this game where roles are not linked to your alignment.

Godamnit
This was it tris, i misremembered a bit but thats the gist of it.

What reads ? You want me to bring up the asbolute black hole that is your scum hunting this game? The fact that you went after tris because of flowers absolute mess of reading comprehension that she displayed while reading her post? Confusing jew with tobi and calling her a liar due to her confusion? Im not discounting tris maybe being scum or not, but to me Flower and you are top suspects, and Flower slipped more than you, therefore she has to go.

"Town would usually say if they got rbd, scum are less likely to".

Says Fuji and votes me, despite me claiming rbd since yesterday.
Except im voting you for plenty of reasons, funny you think you should be cleared because you claimed to be roleblocked and absolved of all the other stuff you did.

We got all day to find out more about you guys, keep talking. TAC/Flower the scum team, no wonder you followed krog with the red lynch and either of you refused to vote him.

Yeah, just go ahead. And when I flip Town, you will step forward to get lynched next DP.
Lol ok girl, freaking out about getting lynched when DP just started?

No one with a brain is going to take the bait
Why not if he thinks I'm scum?
@Jew D. Boy Flower has a point, can you explain this?
See how Tris is yet again sheeping?
@Tris give your honest thoughts and reads so far.

This game is so easy to solve

TAC and Flower believing that Tris would really bus a Mafia mate so easily as soon as I reveal to have a result on him and keep her vote on him till he is lynched too without giving a single damn

I'm not sure if I turned Super Saiyan God and every other player looks weak to me or something nefastus occurred to the experienced players in this game smh

Lol ok girl, freaking out about getting lynched when DP just started?
I'm thrilled about getting lynched. Because it confirms you as scum.

Like...hell, you could of actually read back and noticed that Kro is just buddying me on the Red lynch and Tobs as well. You could have actually noticed that this confirms me as Town. Scums don't start mislynches right off the bat. Scums don't refuse to vote their scum buddies when they themselves are already jeopardized. You are just voting me because I'm an easy push now.

Point is Beta himself said he had info he wasn't supposed to have in the first place. My guess was Watcher, but when he implied he was not I was confused. And when Kro claimed N2 Jailkeeper I had even more reason to be confused. Because scum would have claimed a role that can visit or confirmed Tracker/Watcher results in case the accuser was lynched and flipped Town.

Since this setup made Beta's claim highly flawed I didn't vote Kro because his claim was BS from my pov. Those who actually voted him should be looked at, actually.

And that was Tris and you.

I'm thrilled about getting lynched. Because it confirms you as scum.

Like...hell, you could of actually read back and noticed that Kro is just buddying me on the Red lynch and Tobs as well. You could have actually noticed that this confirms me as Town. Scums don't start mislynches right off the bat. Scums don't refuse to vote their scum buddies when they themselves are already jeopardized. You are just voting me because I'm an easy push now.
Krogo mislynched red as much as you did, and by the way, i was on you/tac/Krog D1 ,especially TAC.
Who was jeopardized yesterday when krog was voted up? You werent, you had one vote on you from jew, still grounds for you to try to save him in my opinion.

And by the way, i was not going to push you today, i was going for TAC, NW died, he had a back and forth yelling match with him for almost 2 days, and voted him. And then he dies, and TAC pretends to vote lynch him when he is in fact dead already. And then you come in and do this:

1- Sus more than half the active players, thats not reallly scum hunting now is it?
2- Confuse everyone with the tris stuff, when its your own fault for misreading.

You add that to voting red, refusing to vote krog and you have a winner, not to worry though, your buddy TAC will be taking care off right after you go.

Krogo mislynched red as much as you did, and by the way, i was on you/tac/Krog D1 ,especially TAC.
Who was jeopardized yesterday when krog was voted up? You werent, you had one vote on you from jew, still grounds for you to try to save him in my opinion.

And by the way, i was not going to push you today, i was going for TAC, NW died, he had a back and forth yelling match with him for almost 2 days, and voted him. And then he dies, and TAC pretends to vote lynch him when he is in fact dead already. And then you come in and do this:

1- Sus more than half the active players, thats not reallly scum hunting now is it?
2- Confuse everyone with the tris stuff, when its your own fault for misreading.

You add that to voting red, refusing to vote krog and you have a winner, not to worry though, your buddy TAC will be taking care off right after you go.
TELL ME HOW I SHOULD SCUM HUNT INACTIVES WHEN THEY. ARE. NOT. HERE!

Your case on me is so f***ing weak I can't even with you.

I will never play or host a game again ever if I'm scum rn. I swear on my entire Mafia career that I'm Town now.

I know this is low, but there you have it and now get rekt scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.