Questions & Mysteries Sea stone plot device?

At the beginning of Wano, we had Hawkins using sea stone nails yo prevent Law from using shambles on Luffy during Luffy vs Kaido battle. At Udon we had sea stones being used to certain degree,that gave me hope that it will find purpose given that wano process higher proportion of see stones. Now we are in the middle of battle and we don't see it in play, do we use it just as plot device. Kaidos team could use sea stones on their opponents, it helps in battle. Or even ussop could find clever way to use see prism in his attack. I know we want to see an all ought battle , but this is war, with casualties expected either sides, so using every means possible should count for something. Just my thoughts.

interesting
most of the heavy hitters in the alliance are devil fruits users, using sea stone against them could lead to some unexpected outcomes

kaido's crew has proven times and times that they will play dirty, and we know that the live floor is the most important battlefield in onigashima, every thing will eventually converge in that area,

tama is heading there to give her final order to the gifters she tamed
marco, chopper, x-drake are the mvp's of the live floor
kid in law are in second floor
robin and brook in third floor

the samurai/minks are exhausted, massively outnumbered

if the DF user got taken out of the war, all of it will fall on the scabbards, non-DF users in the straw hats and kidd and law crews

another red flag of the raid ending in failure

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
ussop could find clever way to use see prism in his attack.
I think this is the primary plot purpose of sea stones - to give some Strawhats a power-up.
Nami, Usopp, Franky are not devil fruit users and dont have Armament haki which could help them vs DF users.
With sea stones incorporated into their weapons, they would have dangerous tools at their disposal.

I would expect a lot of Beast Pirates to use seastone in this war, Wano is the land where seastone is crafted in various shapes, a missed opportunity.
Agreed.
Post automatically merged:

I think this is the primary plot purpose of sea stones - to give some Strawhats a power-up.
Nami, Usopp, Franky are not devil fruit users and dont have Armament haki which could help them vs DF users.
With sea stones incorporated into their weapons, they would have dangerous tools at their disposal.
Imagine Franky and usopp incorporating seastone in their attacks, that would reduce their opponent power by a good amount. NAMI can have zeus
Post automatically merged:

interesting
most of the heavy hitters in the alliance are devil fruits users, using sea stone against them could lead to some unexpected outcomes

kaido's crew has proven times and times that they will play dirty, and we know that the live floor is the most important battlefield in onigashima, every thing will eventually converge in that area,

tama is heading there to give her final order to the gifters she tamed
marco, chopper, x-drake are the mvp's of the live floor
kid in law are in second floor
robin and brook in third floor

the samurai/minks are exhausted, massively outnumbered

if the DF user got taken out of the war, all of it will fall on the scabbards, non-DF users in the straw hats and kidd and law crews

another red flag of the raid ending in failure
You sea stone either Kaido, Big mom or Tama and that influences Lot of these battles. But I guess we want to win forthright.

but this is war, with casualties expected either sides, so using every means possible should count for something. Just my thoughts.
Sorry to disappoint you but no tragedy or significant causalities is going to happen in this so-called "war". Act three is almost over and we only have two more acts. Act 4 will be mostly backstory of Kaido, Yamato and Orochi. And act 5 is going to be the defeat of Kaido. Oda said, his target audience are 14-15 year old males so don't expect consequences to happen in a war.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sorry to disappoint you but no tragedy or significant causalities is going to happen in this so-called "war". Act three is almost over and we only have two more acts. Act 4 will be mostly backstory of Kaido, Yamato and Orochi. And act 5 is going to be the defeat of Kaido. Oda said, his target audience are 14-15 year old males so don't expect consequences to happen in a war.
Dude you need to chill out. It's not that serious.

This is poor excuse. 14-15 yo love destruction, consequences etc. Oda once said that he don't like the idea of bring dead people back but he always do that by simple not killing the ones who suppose to be dead. OP can be the best selling but DBZ is the national treasure of Japan. So nothing supports that excuse of target audience being kids and teenagers. Just look at fucking OP world building and history, no 18- care about those stuff. Political, racism etc. They also don't like to see a weak MC like Oda always write Luffy and then suddenly he got super strong. Always have DBZ as a standard. Goku come back from death low diffing Nappa at least.