[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay so here's the deal:

The remaining 3 scums have to be in these players:
Ratchet, Flower, Emilia, Poison, Krogo and Marimo.

That's 3/6 should be scum.

But there's a better way to narrow this down. I think I'm inclined to believe Beta that 2 gentleman and 2 ladies are scum. Among the 6 above, there are only 2 ladies.

So one of them has to be scum. We lynch Emilia today and if she flips town, we vig flower in the night because she has to be scum.

Between the other gentleman, We can narrow it down based on Emilia's flip. If she flips scum, then Krogo and Poison can be removed from suspicion and we choose between Marimo and Ratchet.

If Emilia flips town, then we get rid of Krogo for buddying with Flower and Poison as well, because Flower buddied with her.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay so here's the deal:

But there's a better way to narrow this down. I think I'm inclined to believe Beta that 2 gentleman and 2 ladies are scum. Among the 6 above, there are only 2 ladies.

So one of them has to be scum. We lynch Emilia today and if she flips town, we vig flower in the night because she has to be scum.

Between the other gentleman, We can narrow it down based on Emilia's flip. If she flips scum, then Krogo and Poison can be removed from suspicion and we choose between Marimo and Ratchet.

If Emilia flips town, then we get rid of Krogo for buddying with Flower and Poison as well, because Flower buddied with her.
But this won't help determine the other Lady scum, unfortunately.

I keep thinking Poison is a lady, but she's a gentleman this game.

Unvote @Noctis @AL sama

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
It's an event called "Bloody Valentine" where Poison, Emilia, and Mango are the only ones that can be lynched. No one else.

We tried to test if this was real by building a wagon on another player that was scummy and not one of those three and the second wagon can be on one of those three (Mango, Emilia, Poison)

In this process, we eventually arrived at lynching Midnight, who ended up modkilling himself and therefore Noctis decided to lynch him instead of modkill. Therefore the event is repeating again today because yesterday the lynch was used in place of a modkill to remove Midnight.
Sounds like a brutal game mechanic lol.

Okay so here's the deal:

excuse you
stop trying to lynch me for some dumb sexist empriments, mango is also a lady why not lynch him

I'm town reading mango. Plus lynching you is giving me some info to work with which I mentioned in the post that you quoted.

Plus, It's only a suggestion. If you have any other ideas, I'm open to them.
im getting really sus on mango tbh, yesterday he tried going for me a few times and tried to use flower and beta as the reasoning so when i flip town yall would be blaming flower and beta. he changed his vote when t-pein brought a few really good points in my favour so it wouldve been weird for him to keep it on me as he doesnt wanna see like hes pushing for me

maybe im overthinking it idk lol but he might be a better lynch than poison, poison's is going so well ... and im sus on flower more than anyone still and the fact that flower changed her vote to poison doesnt sit well with me, its either poison is actually her scummate and flower doesnt wanna bring suspicison to herself by keeping her vote on me or just that poison is an easy town lynch

im getting really sus on mango tbh, yesterday he tried going for me a few times and tried to use flower and beta as the reasoning so when i flip town yall would be blaming flower and beta. he changed his vote when t-pein brought a few really good points in my favour so it wouldve been weird for him to keep it on me as he doesnt wanna see like hes pushing for me

maybe im overthinking it idk lol but he might be a better lynch than poison, poison's is going so well ... and im sus on flower more than anyone still and the fact that flower changed her vote to poison doesnt sit well with me, its either poison is actually her scummate and flower doesnt wanna bring suspicison to herself by keeping her vote on me or just that poison is an easy town lynch
That logic LMFAO.

First you say I‘m Town and you suspect Mango, but then I‘m suddenly a scum read of yours?

Bruh, you‘re more all over the place than Scumsopp ever was :suresure:. Is the panic driving you this crazy?

That logic LMFAO.

First you say I‘m Town and you suspect Mango, but then I‘m suddenly a scum read of yours?

Bruh, you‘re more all over the place than Scumsopp ever was :suresure:. Is the panic driving you this crazy?
where did i say you are town? i can suspect two people you know... you being a scum read of mine is far from "sudden"

why should i be panicked? poison is getting lynched not me

where did i say you are town? i can suspect two people you know... you being a scum read of mine is far from "sudden"

why should i be panicked? poison is getting lynched not me
You can‘t say Mango is scum trying to put the blame on Beta and me (which implies you think we‘re both Town, else why would anyone put the blame on us?) while simultaneously saying that I‘m your strongest scum read. There is no logic in that, it feels like you‘re just making stuff up...like a scum would.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Well, Mango mentioned midnight as being very scummy pretty early on in the previous day phase when I asked for his reads. He then even quoted me saying that he would want Midnight gone rather than Alibaba, when we were deciding to lynch Alibaba. Midnight eventually flipped mafia. So unless Mango was planning this bus since the beginning of the day phase, don't think it's likely that he's mafia.

You're suspicion of Flower is at the very least consistent because you said you had info on her last day phase and you came out pretty early on. What made you suspicious of flower on day 1?

You can‘t say Mango is scum trying to put the blame on Beta and me (which implies you think we‘re both Town, else why would anyone put the blame on us?) while simultaneously saying that I‘m your strongest scum read. There is no logic in that, it feels like you‘re just making stuff up...like a scum would.
I mean why are you acting like there can't be a third party. It's not just mafia and town.

oh okay i get what u mean, its why i said my thoughts are all over the place earlier, but if ur both scum u both could try to push it on beta or someone else, people here love listening to u

Well, Mango mentioned midnight as being very scummy pretty early on in the previous day phase when I asked for his reads. He then even quoted me saying that he would want Midnight gone rather than Alibaba, when we were deciding to lynch Alibaba. Midnight eventually flipped mafia. So unless Mango was planning this bus since the beginning of the day phase, don't think it's likely that he's mafia.

You're suspicion of Flower is at the very least consistent because you said you had info on her last day phase and you came out pretty early on. What made you suspicious of flower on day 1?

I mean why are you acting like there can't be a third party. It's not just mafia and town.
It doesn‘t matter in this context because she clearly slipped here.

If you think somebody is getting blamed for something, then you think or know that the people blamed for a lynch are Town. It doesn‘t make sense, otherwise. So her calling me a scum read in the same post makes no sense.

ohh okay i must have missed that, he could be trying to get brownie points since knowing midnight he was gonna screw himself over sooner or later but sure lets give him the benefit of the doubt

why dont we try risking and voting flower? whats the worst that could happen lol
and i cant answer your question

It doesn‘t matter in this context because she clearly slipped here.

If you think somebody is getting blamed for something, then you think or know that the people blamed for a lynch are Town. It doesn‘t make sense, otherwise. So her calling me a scum read in the same post makes no sense.
huh where did i slip? i swear flower you love making things up in ur mind lol

he didnt do any blaming yet, my thoughts were he would sheep u which would encourage even more ppl to sheep u (which it did, they just changed) and then when i get lynched and flip town there would be too many people to blame and u could put it on beta

Status
Not open for further replies.