[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you actually drop the claim bait?

And yes, I am f***ing frustrated because Town players make themselves look suspicious and don‘t even defend themselves and we get closer and closer to losing the game that way.

Take that at lack of motivation if you will. If you‘re scum with Emi well played for getting people to let you get away over and over again.
Follow my lead and all your problems shall be solved. :endthis:

I think I'm getting it right by reading these players I'm mentioning.

Let's start with krog and Ali so that the last scum shall feel cornered.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Can you actually drop the claim bait?

And yes, I am f***ing frustrated because Town players make themselves look suspicious and don‘t even defend themselves and we get closer and closer to losing the game that way.

Take that at lack of motivation if you will. If you‘re scum with Emi well played for getting people to let you get away over and over again.
:pepecry:
Sorry man, this is first time I play no-claim, it really messes me up lmao. Feel like this is very in favor of Mafia..

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Losing Lind was a great blow for Town honestly, I'm clueless as ever, but Krogo haven't really participated a lot.
I don't really think we gain anything from having him here or not, so I'm not sure about his lynch.

Alibaba.. Well I'm not geting any vibes from him..
I feel like I can't get to grips on what's going on here, really. Out of the 3 that were selected for the Bloody valentine, I most certainly stand out as the most suspicious if I was looking from the outside. Almost as if I wasn't even an option to lynch. Ratchet thought I should've been the secondary target after Flower.

Though just as afforementioned, I don't think T-pein, Ratchet and Emilia are in Cahoots with each other based on the fact that T-pein was very quick on voting Emilia and T-pein also directing the attention to her in the beginning. It would be very strange for mafia to put focus ON their teammate. So again I'm the one who looks worst of the bunch.

I can only believe that if there are any RBers left they are Roleblocking the Vig, because I'm pretty sure the Vig would've gone for a kill by this stage. Unless they are like me, totally clueless. This is ofc assuming that the failed kill attempt was done by the vig, because I think all of the kills so far has been by Maf. Even Usopp actually, though a very peculiar pick for Mafia to kill.

My town reads atm are; Flower, Ratchet and T-pein

Everyone else I'm very very uncertain of. Especially my dance partner. But he HAS been consistent, so there's that..

Losing Lind was a great blow for Town honestly, I'm clueless as ever, but Krogo haven't really participated a lot.
I don't really think we gain anything from having him here or not, so I'm not sure about his lynch.

Alibaba.. Well I'm not geting any vibes from him..
I feel like I can't get to grips on what's going on here, really. Out of the 3 that were selected for the Bloody valentine, I most certainly stand out as the most suspicious if I was looking from the outside. Almost as if I wasn't even an option to lynch. Ratchet thought I should've been the secondary target after Flower.

Though just as afforementioned, I don't think T-pein, Ratchet and Emilia are in Cahoots with each other based on the fact that T-pein was very quick on voting Emilia and T-pein also directing the attention to her in the beginning. It would be very strange for mafia to put focus ON their teammate. So again I'm the one who looks worst of the bunch.

I can only believe that if there are any RBers left they are Roleblocking the Vig, because I'm pretty sure the Vig would've gone for a kill by this stage. Unless they are like me, totally clueless. This is ofc assuming that the failed kill attempt was done by the vig, because I think all of the kills so far has been by Maf. Even Usopp actually, though a very peculiar pick for Mafia to kill.

My town reads atm are; Flower, Ratchet and T-pein

Everyone else I'm very very uncertain of. Especially my dance partner. But he HAS been consistent, so there's that..
I think I will reread the thread this DP to get a clear head again. Perhaps all of us Townies left should do that.

So guys, are we going after krog or Ali (who just subbed) today?

I would not recommend other choices. If one of the two doesn't flip scum you can lynch me next.

Why would you want to get lynched if we have another mislynch, though, if you‘re Town? Don‘t you realize we‘re getting closer and closer to losing?

so why are some people so eager to vote flower, I thought she was thread revealed as town, hmm strange.

An ability like that if it's fake can only exist in high level role madness, it's borderline bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.