[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
because none of the candidates got lynched last day phase my bloody valentine gets repeated today

one of @Poison @QueenEmilia and @MangoSenpai must be lynched today

failure to comply will result in punishment

don't try me

Vote Lynch Emilia @Noctis @AL sama
That’s what I voted for yesterday when this came up, and I haven’t seen anything from her gameplay to convince me I should go for one of the other two.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So I guess that settles that My Bloody Valentine is a game mechanic and not an ability.

But what are the reasons for triggering the event?
Well since this is a repeat of what SHOULD have been last DP I am still thinking the reason is the same, and there are 2 theories;

The repeating pattern was the loss of a partner, 2 of us had lost our dance partner while poison didn't follow this theme. However it could be the loss of a soulmate (as there were 3 dead by the start of the phase)

theory 2 is the points system, that the three of us were the ones with the lowest points and as such must be punished for it, as theorized by Alibaba. Light thought this could be the case as well.

Well since this is a repeat of what SHOULD have been last DP I am still thinking the reason is the same, and there are 2 theories;

The repeating pattern was the loss of a partner, 2 of us had lost our dance partner while poison didn't follow this theme. However it could be the loss of a soulmate (as there were 3 dead by the start of the phase)

theory 2 is the points system, that the three of us were the ones with the lowest points and as such must be punished for it, as theorized by Alibaba. Light thought this could be the case as well.
I don‘t think it‘s the first option...unless Poison is somebody special. 2 sounds fairly reasonable, it could be that the candidates are the corresponding soulmates of the three killed players as there were 2 Gents killed and 1 Lady and the candidates are 2 Ladies and 1 Gent.

But I think the points theory might be the most likely scenario.

because im trying to catch up and all i see is people voting for me?? stop sheeping ffs

he has by far made the most logical points and observations lol idk what u mean weird takes
Then how about you provide something of value?

All I ever saw from you was you proposing a Town lynch, STILL having your vote on me and when voted up you panic.

There is nothing Town about you at all.

LMAO IM DYING LOOK WHOS TALKING ABOUT BEING DESPERATE
go back and read your posts and how desperate you were to get people to vote for me
Underrated post.
Flower did want to lynch queen instead of midnight delight.
Pushed hard for it.
Midnight was supposed to be a 2nd wagon with less votes.
people decided against it and midnight flipped mafia.

Also why is flower alive if they are town?
Would mafia want a confirmed town walking around?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The event being triggered yesterday was when Flower - Emilia - Light were active. Honestly I don't want to overthink too much and waste time on mechanic talk. It might very well be an active ability.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Underrated post.
Flower did want to lynch queen instead of midnight delight.
Pushed hard for it.
Midnight was supposed to be a 2nd wagon with less votes.
people decided against it and midnight flipped mafia.

Also why is flower alive if they are town?
Would mafia want a confirmed town walking around?
Who do you wanna lynch today? Also can you give me your town reads only?

Status
Not open for further replies.