[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i feel like ive been contributing the day before my exams though, maybe not at the beginnig but more so recently. im trying.

why do you think im a better lynch option than flower? shes done more bad than me lol shes helped lynch towns... while my vote always remained on her
Yo, I’ve explained this in as much detail as I possibly can...since it’s no-claim, you and I really can’t do more to convince each other of our respective innocence, so I’m going with my gut on top of what’s happened in this thread. Was Flower on board with several townie lynches? Yes, and so was I...and so were several other townies, so I’m not sure how that’s meant to be conclusive. Just how shit goes in these games, but since we still have to narrow the scum down, I’m doing what I think needs to be done for that, as are you. Unfortunately, those actions don’t match up for you and I this round.

Yo, I’ve explained this in as much detail as I possibly can...since it’s no-claim, you and I really can’t do more to convince each other of our respective innocence, so I’m going with my gut on top of what’s happened in this thread. Was Flower on board with several townie lynches? Yes, and so was I...and so were several other townies, so I’m not sure how that’s meant to be conclusive. Just how shit goes in these games, but since we still have to narrow the scum down, I’m doing what I think needs to be done for that, as are you. Unfortunately, those actions don’t match up for you and I this round.
you reasons dont seem valid at all though, its my job as town in this game to be able to help us lynch the right person which is why im trying to discuss with you.

did u read the day midnight got lynched? if not please do, i didnt even know ppl were lynching for me that day until after day ended, if i was scum my scummates wouldve sent me rushing to defend myself if they didnt want to do it.

and i cant help but think that the ppl who were on my side are all lynched now. except ratchet so that flower supports her theory that hes my scummate

all im asking of you is to not set your vote final on me, read and think more before u come to ur conclusion. sure we cant vote but ive been a far better town than flower and u cant deny that

also notice how shes trying hard to even day? she voted for it like 3 times and told others to do so while encouraging to vote me, if she was really town she would want to discuss it first and make sure we are lynching the right person as this might be our last chance (im not sure) to get a lynch right. its like she knows im town and im an easy lynch lol

@Jew D. Boy @~UwU~

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
you reasons dont seem valid at all though, its my job as town in this game to be able to help us lynch the right person which is why im trying to discuss with you.

did u read the day midnight got lynched? if not please do, i didnt even know ppl were lynching for me that day until after day ended, if i was scum my scummates wouldve sent me rushing to defend myself if they didnt want to do it.

and i cant help but think that the ppl who were on my side are all lynched now. except ratchet so that flower supports her theory that hes my scummate

all im asking of you is to not set your vote final on me, read and think more before u come to ur conclusion. sure we cant vote but ive been a far better town than flower and u cant deny that
Am I supposed to care that my reasons don’t sound valid to a person I don’t believe is on my side?? I’ve read this entire game contrary to apparently popular belief, I saw Midnight implode and try to come after you which can easily be explained in several ways - it could serve to hide you in plain sight, because why would scum out their teammates? It could also be due to the fact that Midnight tends to be erratic and make poor choices; say, like, revealing his role in the middle of a no-claim game. Again, him mentioning you is not the damning piece of evidence you’re trying to make it out to be. Beyond that, I’m not sure why you and Ratchet think personal insults and chiding me for what you view as a lack of dedication to keeping up are somehow going to endear me to your cause, you’re better off trying to flip someone else.

Since there are 4 scums my theory concerning the pairs could end up to be proven correct. Or at least it makes more sense logically.

That would however mean that if Ratchet was scum the last scum would be represented by a lady.

That would leave us with Ali's sub and Rhea as last candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.