[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
maybe if you didnt give me an attitude cuz my friend was rude to you then i wouldnt have been rude to you either lol get pissed off bitch like i give a fuck
Between the two of us, I think you’re the only person who would read what you’re posting and think you’ve got the moral high ground here, although maybe your rat scum mate would agree :luuh:

Between the two of us, I think you’re the only person who would read what you’re posting and think you’ve got the moral high ground here, although maybe your rat scum mate would agree :luuh:
i dont want the moral high ground, im saying i was polite till u were a bitch so now im an even bigger bitch to u. as u fucking deserve. go cry

no i cant relax, i actually cant believe how dumb some people here are

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
the fact that im new to mafia yet i know that rushing last day to end and sheeping is just plain dumb lol and u guys have been playing for how long?
i dont want the moral high ground, im saying i was polite till u were a bitch so now im an even bigger bitch to u. as u fucking deserve. go cry

no i cant relax, i actually cant believe how dumb some people here are
Maybe the name calling and misplaced sense of superiority are rubbing some people who aren’t me the wrong way and that’s why nobody’s listening?? Just a thought, although it sounds like you already know everything.

Maybe the name calling and misplaced sense of superiority are rubbing some people who aren’t me the wrong way and that’s why nobody’s listening?? Just a thought, although it sounds like you already know everything.
bitch dont u fucking dare use that as an excuse, i did that AFTER yall voted and majority votes has been reached for day end. im frustrated with u guys

ur just mad my friend destroyed u and ur letting it out on me lol ur such a pussy

No need for insults. Relax.

I understand it's frustrating if you're actually town, but I guess most of us have just given up.

Scums did a good job in that.

Just calm down. It's not that deep.
i am town as you will see shortly

its very frustrating because if u go back and see i kept trying to ask others the reasons and explain myself and discuss but everyone wants to sheep and end day early. this is my first game in a year and i wanted to enjoy it. u dont have to be smart, hell they can even vote me, but they should DISCUSS AND NOT SHEEP its the least u can do as town, if u sign up to a game u have to play to win

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Frankly at this point I don't care if I'm right or wrong. How am I ever supposed to reconcile openly advocating for a speedlynch for no reason at all with Town behaviour here?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
i am town as you will see shortly

its very frustrating because if u go back and see i kept trying to ask others the reasons and explain myself and discuss but everyone wants to sheep and end day early. this is my first game in a year and i wanted to enjoy it. u dont have to be smart, hell they can even vote me, but they should DISCUSS AND NOT SHEEP its the least u can do as town, if u sign up to a game u have to play to win
Ok I understand that.

Hopefully you will have a better experience next time, if you do wanna play another game on here.

But just calm down. It's not that deep. Just an online game you're cursing over.

Status
Not open for further replies.