[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Noctis If you believe what I did was a rule violation then you should modkill me.

I got some pointers I'd like to give about the setup and the way the game has been handled after it's over.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
oh now u say???? why the fuck didnt u support me when ive been trying to lynch her for the past 3 days
I've been open to a flower lynch most days. Not much I can do when I'm shouting into the void and no one wants to listen. If my vote would have changed anything sure. Not sure why you're taking this out on me.

Ratchet

Like I give a fuck what you think, eat shit 😘
Yes, this is a very well adjusted and mature response from you. Thanks for letting me know I got under your skin at least I guess. Maybe next time reflect on the effort you put into the game, even if you are scum this was an unimpressive performance. Of course, if you're town... Yikes.

im sorry if i seemed rude or offended some of u guys (except jew fuck him, he legit blamed me for my friends insults like lol)

but i was very very very frustrated because its painfully obvious and i dont know how you (towns) couldnt see it, and even if u couldnt, next time dont vote day end early on the last day.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes, this is a very well adjusted and mature response from you. Thanks for letting me know I got under your skin at least I guess. Maybe next time reflect on the effort you put into the game, even if you are scum this was an unimpressive performance. Of course, if you're town... Yikes.
The hell do you know about adjusted and mature responses?? You basically called me mentally disabled because you didn’t like what I said about your tactics. Miss me with any instructive bullshit; if this wasn’t already clear, I don’t care what you have to say 🤷‍♂️

Ratchet

Any town member who was involved with speedlynching only has themselves to blame here, speedlynching is almost never good for Town. You don't know what information can come to light, and discussion can change your perspective. Even if this is a scum lynch it's never a good thing to burn days like this, we're not playing majority lynch. Oh well, you live and learn I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.