[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

ive been saying its flower for 3 days... but no one listens lol i really wonder why most of you blindly follow her? like there has been so many times where she doesnt provide good reasoning and its painfully obvious shes scum but ppl choose to sheep her anyways.. is it simping or what? genuine question.

well anyways, im right as always and i had fun for the most part, thanks for hosting @Noctis
Lol don't worry everyone didn't follow her!

Btw great performance. Please do play more games here! Also loved your spite posts end game. All that salt :josad: Don't worry the whole dead chat hugs you for your persistence *hugs*

ive been saying its flower for 3 days... but no one listens lol i really wonder why most of you blindly follow her? like there has been so many times where she doesnt provide good reasoning and its painfully obvious shes scum but ppl choose to sheep her anyways.. is it simping or what? genuine question.

well anyways, im right as always and i had fun for the most part, thanks for hosting @Noctis
simping killed town

Lol don't worry everyone didn't follow her!

Btw great performance. Please do play more games here! Also loved your spite posts end game. All that salt :josad: Don't worry the whole dead chat hugs you for your persistence *hugs*
yeaaah i went off at the end cuz majority vote for day end has been reached and everyone voted against me without even trying to discuss, while knowing today is gonna be the last day lol it was very frustrating to say the least. but oh well, thanks guys i felt ur spirits cheering for me *hugs*

You are indeed Superior, or were this game.

they are sheeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.