[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the point of MidnightDelight posting what he's saying about the write up, cause you ruined it man.

Cause the whole fucking point of the D2 lynch was to test that write up. Nobody believed it completely. You here fucking acting smug after your fucking mod kill ruined it cause you got a hissy fit isn't anybody's fault.

After that I already told AL sama that in fake write ups personal statements shouldn't be allowed. You can't add "don't try me" and not even bother to bold the fucking text. Because then you're differentiating it from the bolded text and letting the players know that if they don't follow the write up, they will face host induced consequences.

That post majorly favored scum and I stand by it. So did your fucking modkill.
Nobody appreciates my creativity with the WUs :catcry:.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nobody appreciates my creativity with the WUs :catcry:.
I'm not talking about your creativity here. You posting a fake write up like that is good. I'm talking about how your teammate tried to get himself modkilled to protect that fake write up. That's borderline cheating. You can't do that.

After that AL sama allowed a write up that wasn't properly formatted and posted it. This came after Noctis already warned us about breaking the rules with the hints, which I tried to uphold in the thread by telling players not to hint. So you can imagine how compelling the write up would have been when AL said "Don't try me" in regular text and differentiating it with the write up.

All of this obviously led to town following the write up. Can you blame them? Town are uninformed and have to rely on speculation because obviously we can't claim anything in the thread because of the rules. Hell, I was hesitant to even ask players if they got anything with the coffee shop, cause again, no claiming.

Nobody doubts your creativity. I hate the way certain instances took place in those 2 days.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm not talking about your creativity here. You posting a fake write up like that is good. I'm talking about how your teammate tried to get himself modkilled to protect that fake write up. That's borderline cheating. You can't do that.

After that AL sama allowed a write up that wasn't properly formatted and posted it. This came after Noctis already warned us about breaking the rules with the hints, which I tried to uphold in the thread by telling players not to hint. So you can imagine how compelling the write up would have been when AL said "Don't try me" in regular text and differentiating it with the write up.

All of this obviously led to town following the write up. Can you blame them? Town are uninformed and have to rely on speculation because obviously we can't claim anything in the thread because of the rules. Hell, I was hesitant to even ask players if they got anything with the coffee shop, cause again, no claiming.

Nobody doubts your creativity. I hate the way certain instances took place in those 2 days.
Well, you can see how pissed I was at Midnight myself.

Half of Town claimed that day, too. You all broke the rules. While I tried to evade all the claim baits following the fake reveal. It probably wasn‘t the best host decision, but I felt it was somewhat of compensation since Town basically confirmed each other by breaking rules, handing out info and hints other Townies weren‘t supposed to have which made the game a lot harder for us.

I'm talking about how your teammate tried to get himself modkilled to protect that fake write up. That's borderline cheating. You can't do that.
I already told you I didn't do it because of that. I did it because of non related things that happened recently, both online and IRL that made me too unstable to play

It was pretty hard to even play when one of my "scummates" I recently found out talked shit behind my back for a long time

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I already told you I didn't do it because of that. I did it because of non related things that happened recently, both online and IRL that made me too unstable to play

It was pretty hard to even play when one of my "scummates" I recently found out talked shit behind my back for a long time
I already told you this in the chat, so I'll say it again.

I sincerely hope that you are doing much better now and in a better headspace.

Congrats on the victory by the way.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
modkill them all :sadgrin:

u know what i mean lol

77 posts for sm1 that lasted till the end isnt something to be proud of tbh

i probabaly had 3x more and i died day 1 lol

ik u must be busy with irl and stuff. its the reason why poison and emilia died too.

I AM NOT FLAMING U DUMASS

but if u want i can :catblush:
I'm not saying it's something to be proud of, I'm saying it makes me not inactive. Which I wasn't. And I'm so fucking tired of players like you and Emilia putting this retarded standard on me. I said everything I had to say in the thread, I can't force people to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.