[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't take Usopp's banter very good natured, it ticked me right off.

Saying I need to be ashamed and that I basically suck ass.

I felt like I needed to explain why I "simped" for Flower..
i meant that to town as a whole

basically emilia played overall really well and consistent for a 3rd game which i thought was pretty good

i would expect to see more from the other townies there, so there is a bit of disappointment since ik u guys coulda done better

there is always a next game to take revenge tho :sadgrin:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Says the guy who didn‘t push me, despite knowing we‘re never on the same side.
ur wagon never picked up, so i was saving it for another day lol

my vote was on u from start lol, but everytime i mention ur name i get 2 votes on me

u were sacred being. i just simply cannot mention ur name here without been lynched lmfao

its much easier on NF lol

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I still won as survivor that game tho, despite everyone trying to lynch my ass since I was a sub.

Lmao. Sucks for them.
You were my sister in that game lmao. I was Lulu and you Nunnally. Spent most of the time trying to kill my sister in that game.

Still my fave role. @RheanaeL got PTSD from Lelouch in that one.

Though my fave part is making the serial killer kill himself. :gokulaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lmao.

The WU was a life saver for you. Your night actions were great too. I said it before, but Midnight screaming he wasn't gonna allow his lynch and him flipping scum was a confirmation that the WU was fake. From there town would get Flowa 100 percent, and then the rest. I mentioned it in the PM lmao. I even had an idea I was gonna get killed, told Oreki that when I submitted the action, I just thought it was gonna be @Flower to kill me, not @Marimo_420.

I was sleeping then. Last minute votes are a horrible thing.
After JDB kill got blocked then flower decision to go with marimo to fire kill shot was spot on because i had immunities.

Ya flower was exposed AF but credit goes to scum team for keeping town confused and diverting sus on others.

And, even scums were not active when lanji, fuji and usopp were arguing in last few hours of the day.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My fav part was Cinera cucking you guys when he had to protect you lmao.
That hurt ngl.

But it is still my fave role. I was truly broken lmao.

You are Lelouch vi Britannia!

[Passive Ability - Lamperouge] You investigate innocent to alignment checks and as "Rivalz" to role cops.

[Passive Ability - Zero] As long as your team mates are alive, you won't be able to be targetted by any negative action including superkills and you cannot be lynched.

[Active Ability - "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you..."] Target a player during the Day Phase and take control of their role. You gain full access to their abilities for a cycle as well as their vote. Additionally, you can dictate their behaviour during the Day Phase you control them. Works only once on each player.

After JDB kill got blocked then flower decision to go with marimo to fire kill shot was spot on because i had immunities.

Ya flower was exposed AF but credit goes to scum team for keeping town confused and diverting sus on others.

And, even scums were not active when lanji, fuji and usopp were arguing in last few hours of the day.
We didn‘t do any planning, tho.

Except fake WUs :sadgrin:.

That hurt ngl.

But it is still my fave role. I was truly broken lmao.

You are Lelouch vi Britannia!

[Passive Ability - Lamperouge] You investigate innocent to alignment checks and as "Rivalz" to role cops.

[Passive Ability - Zero] As long as your team mates are alive, you won't be able to be targetted by any negative action including superkills and you cannot be lynched.

[Active Ability - "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you..."] Target a player during the Day Phase and take control of their role. You gain full access to their abilities for a cycle as well as their vote. Additionally, you can dictate their behaviour during the Day Phase you control them. Works only once on each player.
Glad you liked our game!

Status
Not open for further replies.