[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I have been reading Flower as Town the whole time and likely think she is according to all those arguments I highlighted in the past, and from my understanding she presumably rolled with a result on Cal. I would not oppose his lynch so badly personally. She knows her stuff when it comes to game mechanics, she should not take too much of a risky gamble and yes there were some inconsistencies with his play regarding the claiming matter in particular. I was on him too yesterday.

I would still prefer TAC.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
TAC please.

Maybe there's still hope for my lynch to gain substantial momentum. Even though I cannot prove myself so I felt there was no need to insist too broadly.
Dunno about TAC. He seems to have a rap PR. That seems pretty townish to me. And I don't think I know any antagonist that talks like that all the time. So I assume you have some info on him. But don't confirm this tho. Would be claiming I think.

Is there anyone else except TAC you would like to lynch?
What do you think of Cal? Iirc you were scum reading him.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Dunno about TAC. He seems to have a rap PR. That seems pretty townish to me. And I don't think I know any antagonist that talks like that all the time. So I assume you have some info on him. But don't confirm this tho. Would be claiming I think.

Is there anyone else except TAC you would like to lynch?
What do you think of Cal? Iirc you were scum reading him.
Looks like I just inadvertently answered your question.

First, why are we even lynching him lol?
Because flower has a very strong scum read on me that hasn't been explained and is ignoring very obvious reasons Lind has pointed out why I am town.

It's possible that they are feigning to have mechanical info on me the way she is posting. If this is the case then I would expect her to push the lynch through.

Here's the thing. When I flip town it is VERY IMPORTANT that one of the claims tomorrow is used to find out what the info she had on me way. If she refuses this or says she never had mechanical info you need to lynch her after Nat and Light because it will mean they were faking having info today knowing they couldn't be asked about it because the quota had been met.

If they are actually scum it's a pretty smart move because they can force through a lynch on me easily without ever having to claim any thing when I do flip town

Like just so y'all know.

It makes a lot of sense as a scum play to fake info on a strong town player (me) right now because they can't be forced to claim what that info is.

Status
Not open for further replies.