[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This is fine if you think Flower has a mechanical result on me.

However you need to promise me that you force her to reveal that result as a claim after I flip town.

They are relying on nobody asking for that info after I flip town because there IS NO mechanical result on me. They just don't think town will be bold enough to question that when I flip town.

Force her to reveal the result after I flip. It's the least you can do for me.
Yeah, we are definitely going to question Flower after your flip if it’s town.

It’s really hard to make proper conclusions in limited claim games given the amount of power that claims usually have over reads.

So I do read you as Town, but Flower hinting a mechanical result on you being scummy would override my read since I could be wrong. Rest assured though proper questioning will follow if your flip is town.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I noticed that the WU doesn't show all 20 flavor names. I guess it probably doesn't display the players who did not perform an action and/or such was blocked? Or maybe it's a bastard mechanic also?

no idea fam but I never unsubscribed from the idea you may have faked it as that is a common discussion i've encountered in games on this forum so I know it's in a scum team's back pocket as a potential play. I'm not saying that's what happened but I haven't ruled it out.
Nice deflection there.

Status
Not open for further replies.