[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Looks like I just inadvertently answered your question.
And by the way I think Nat still looks suspicious after what transpired from Fruitji. I was on her since yesterday but so does Light for today's demeanor. The points I highlighted specifically.

Nat voting Cal doesn't bother me extensively. It felt like a sheep.

I wonder if there's some consistent chance they all are scum, I should analyse the thread again to see if I spot incongruences. Meanwhile the Butterfly Effect by itself already suggests maybe not everyone of those is.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Because flower has a very strong scum read on me that hasn't been explained and is ignoring very obvious reasons Lind has pointed out why I am town.

It's possible that they are feigning to have mechanical info on me the way she is posting. If this is the case then I would expect her to push the lynch through.

Here's the thing. When I flip town it is VERY IMPORTANT that one of the claims tomorrow is used to find out what the info she had on me way. If she refuses this or says she never had mechanical info you need to lynch her after Nat and Light because it will mean they were faking having info today knowing they couldn't be asked about it because the quota had been met.

If they are actually scum it's a pretty smart move because they can force through a lynch on me easily without ever having to claim any thing when I do flip town
You are basically implicating that you are already getting lynched with this lynch on you. According to this post. Which is the first lynch on you.

But didn't you claim at the beginning of the game that you are actually unkillable?

I guess either you were eventually already hurt or you have just blundered here.

Because flower has a mechanical result on Cal being scum. The timing of it also makes me think it’s a day action.

Although I highly doubt her Nat is bussing Cal theory since Cal was all over Nat and Light yesterday and it didn’t look like teammate interaction.
This is fine if you think Flower has a mechanical result on me.

However you need to promise me that you force her to reveal that result as a claim after I flip town.

They are relying on nobody asking for that info after I flip town because there IS NO mechanical result on me. They just don't think town will be bold enough to question that when I flip town.

Force her to reveal the result after I flip. It's the least you can do for me.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You are basically implicating that you are already getting lynched with this lynch on you. According to this post. Which is the first lynch on you.

But didn't you claim at the beginning of the game that you are actually unkillable?

I guess either you were eventually already hurt or you have just blundered here.
And by unkillable I'm assuming an exaggeration to infer very resistant.

I say i'm unkillable every game. It's a fun little bit that makes me chuckle to myself. Keep up fam

Status
Not open for further replies.