[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to believe that Light is attempting to shift the attention on me via channeling a silly stance.

His arguments look forced, expecially the one regarding my confidence. I literally address players like this in every single game.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It's not I'm not pushing on TAC but I don't think Town does love to change their mind on that as I highlighted despite I showed my strong will to lynch him. What's the point of insisting here? Since I cannot afford to claim my action anymore?
If you were so confident that you got TAC you'd have pushed it more than you are now lmao. Why is that so hard to understand? How many times have you done so in the past even when town refused to listen. Why would that stop you now?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If I'm not smart then why is my vote on you right now Mr. TAC? Sheer luck?

Your vote is on me cause I wanted you gone,

Half for my friend Lind, half cause you’re a conn.

Every game the thread is polluted with bad takes and paranoid reads

All thanks to the fact you start the game off Un—dead, you’re barely a homonoid

If you were so confident that you got TAC you'd have pushed it more than you are now lmao. Why is that so hard to understand? How many times have you done so in the past even when town refused to listen. Why would that stop you now?
Because Nat is basically set in stone, if you can comprehend.

Tell me what does it change if I start screaming I covet TAC lynched when I can't even claim my result?

You think I'm stupid enough to believe TAC would get lynched? I will reject your implicated offence.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I really think the ripped and light situation is better to analyze than the Fuji and Nat one.

I mean all we have on Nat is write up name and speculation. Instead Ripped apparently has evidence against Light and Light hints at another thing entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.