[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we think Light is in this game because of the death note, and also think Azien is probably Smartest, then that would account for 2 Scum. Could we have a 3rd Scum? I know a lot were assuming it was 5/15 = 20.

TAC probably had at least 3 life and Fruitji had at least 2 life. That may tell us a rough estimate of how many attacks each side took last night. Although I guess that some people’s attacks could count for more than 1 life right?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So if we think Light is in this game because of the death note, and also think Azien is probably Smartest, then that would account for 2 Scum. Could we have a 3rd Scum? I know a lot were assuming it was 5/15 = 20.
It is possible. Light could be a scum indie, as in an SK, and a 4 member mafia team then with Aizen. That would make sense imo. Another scum would probably be too much for a game of this size.

Emil

Certified Memelord
aight so i finally have time to read over the day properly and give my original thoughts/claims etc..

first for those who still scum read me, imma bring these posts from day 1 and 2 and let u figure out if they r from scum busing his mates or from town minded player.

day 1:
flower shud not be lynched here at all costs

even if we have to yeet tobi to save her tbh

its obviously orchestrated by scum
ya iso'ed tobi
0 post content
but he has most votes rn i think

why is there no resistance to it?

unless all those ppl voting beta are trying to create a counter?
can we CFD TAC actually? rap is too annoying
[vote lynch tobi]

the sad thing is i dont particularly scum read him over anon/lind, but i also think a flower yeet is just horrible so its a preservation vote for her

no way she faked being post silenced like 1 hr into the day AND used a writeup ability or w.e to tell us so

feels too much of a reach

and tobi isnt doing himself any favors defending himself
uh oh

no man u go bk to tobi or flower gets yeeted
and day 2
tobi is scum btw. he has to be
no its not settled lol
wait for everyone to speak first
why would i steer the lynch away from u if im the silencer

u were like 1 or 2 votes away from being yeeted
i dont even town read u yet flower but i didnt wanna yeet u yesterday cuz u apparently cant speak and that wud be unfair

now we lost our claims just like that so its gna be game of chicken this day
welp

funny thing is now we r gna push nat and she doesnt even have a claim availible to defend herself

im more surprised as to why tobi is still alive and wouldnt mind a day vig or another lynch on them

nothing they have done this game is towny
we lynch tobi first since he shud be low health no?

what do you guys think
if we have day vigs just hit tobi without claiming it

otherwise he might be protected at night. think of why he didnt die last night..

that wud be my 2 cents on it. i say its better to ensure we kill a scum by lynching tobi over another failed lynch on nat
well idk how reg games work and i cant do the math cuz idk whats the expected lives on scum roles r gna be until we see a scum flip

lynch is 2 lives, vig is 1 life

if tobi is protected we need someone to remove the protections well somehow at night cuz kills wont work on him

but i guess ill trust u on this. we can take 2 lives from nat right now and then maybe vig nat or tobi at night.
tobi is just scum. whether hes with nat or not idk but no way hes town

aight so i finally have time to read over the day properly and give my original thoughts/claims etc..

first for those who still scum read me, imma bring these posts from day 1 and 2 and let u figure out if they r from scum busing his mates or from town minded player.

day 1:

and day 2
Tobi not coming back definitely makes me feel better about you. I gave you a lot of credit for that before but then when it looked like Femeto was probably eminent, Tobi voting didn’t mean anything.

So the Tobi stuff is a town + again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
now thats outta the way, lets get to good stuff

i do not appear in writeups, which is why i was telling u guys to pay attention to the number of characters appearing in writeups, its like 2-3 less than number of players, meaning some other players are invisible from writeups. sadly none took the hint that i am too

i healed tpein and light and can confirm light seem to have got attacked that day but i seem to have kept him alive from hostile attack, which is why hes been a strong town read for me most of the game. I also gunsmithed ryu last night and he has the ability to do damage and kill, which as far as i know he never claimed it in the thread

apart from that, im gna reference again to this day 1 post
yea voting to see how far this goes
seems like a meme wagon ngl

i feel like light and nat are town, i dont see why scum would tunnel flower this hard specially given that they would be the ones silencing her. feels pretty dumb and forced unless they r saving beta or tobi here?

i dont like lind's shade of beta, and i really really dont like anon being slick keeping their vote on flower acting like nothing is happening while not rly providing any reason for it

like nat/light are hard tunneling flower but anon just placed a vote and commented on nat/light then dipped after. in the event flower is town there is like 70% anon is mafia. bonus points if tobi/beta r mafia aswell and anon is trying to keep a counter wagon

i think this or lind r good enough options for me

[vote lynch anon]

i say we have 1 scum 1 indie left here

our mafia is ryu, read @Destroya 's iso on ryu for more
our indie is anon. he was silenced by mafia or faked it. another possible player for indie is marimo

rest r just town

:endthis:

[vote lynch ryu]

i do not appear in writeups, which is why i was telling u guys to pay attention to the number of characters appearing in writeups, its like 2-3 less than number of players, meaning some other players are invisible from writeups. sadly none took the hint that i am too

i healed tpein and light and can confirm light seem to have got attacked that day but i seem to have kept him alive from hostile attack, which is why hes been a strong town read for me most of the game. I also gunsmithed ryu last night and he has the ability to do damage and kill, which as far as i know he never claimed it in the thread

our indie is anon. he was silenced by mafia or faked it. another possible player for indie is marimo

rest r just town

[vote lynch ryu]
I was aware of your WU hint and it’s implications. I agree that Ryu and Anon are both highly suspicious.

I really hope you are right and Light is Town.

Now we just need our other claim, assuming everything you said counts as one claim lol. Hopefully that didn’t fill our quota.

We may should let Ryu claim unless Cray Cray still wants to claim.

Tobi not coming back definitely makes me feel better about you. I gave you a lot of credit for that before but then when it looked like Femeto was probably eminent, Tobi voting didn’t mean anything.

So the Tobi stuff is a town + again.
With the players that are alive and the fact that Tobi never came back, people who voted and pushed his lynch D1, mainly Ekko, Tris, and myself, should at the minimum be clear of being teammates with that crew and their mess.

rest r just town

[vote lynch ryu]
This is a great post and should lock you as not Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.