Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Imma go take a shower. Hopefully Dest claims by then and people with flavour knowledge let us now what's up.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
Vote Count

Dest -> Dyna -> Rhea
Rhea -> Dest
T-Pein -> Dyna -> Dest
Xlaw -> Dest
Juliet -> Dest
Rej -> Dest -> Rhea
Lind -> Dest
Conquist -> Dest -> Rhea -> Dest
Dyna -> Rhea
Light -> Rhea
Dr_Prof -> Rhea -> Dest
Hayumi -> Rhea
Tobi -> Rhea
Fuji -> Dest

Dest - 8
Rhea - 6

If I have made any mistake, please let me know.

Last edited:
Is that how long itโ€™ll take to make something up?
Jesus. Let me sit down on my computer. You guys have no patience.

With that said. Like I said before, I have to active abilities that are one shots. The first one is called Ora Ora Rush and allows me to Superkill Kira. The other one is called The World and it allows me to stop all night actions except for my own.

So basically I was waiting to see if someone would come out and claim one of the janitor kill roles as their own. I'm under the impression that there were two original wolves who would need fake claims and then the converted wolves would have their own character names to use as a claim.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž

With that said. Like I said before, I have to active abilities that are one shots. The first one is called Ora Ora Rush and allows me to Superkill Kira. The other one is called The World and it allows me to stop all night actions except for my own.
These are flavor consistent.

Oh god.
Matches the flavor but why did it take you so long to type this when you were blasting paragraphs before

manga rohan kishibe and rippedcal okuyasu had 5 abilities. why does the main muscle of good guys have just 3?
To be fair he claimed earlier he had 3 actives i think.
And The World ability is pretty broken(like in the anime) if it actually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.