Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Fruitji

This was in response to Dyna’s speculation that team Kira/Kira’s dad were town along with his followers and protagonist were mafia.
Sorry that's the lack of flavour knowledge from my part. What I understood from Dyna is that those who don't have a stand are town, well since my character doesn't have a stand. I will probably claim the next day, if I am alive by then, to explain this in more detail. The reasons why I don't wanna claim now are that:
A) We're heading into the night phase pretty soon and I don't want to have scum messing with me and giving them an advantage.
B) It's 1 AM here and I've been up since 6 AM previous day and had a half a dozen doc appointments so I am pretty worn out now and I am gonna go to sleep lol.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Vote Count

Dest -> Xlaw -> Lind
Xlaw -> Dest
Conquist -> Dest
Dr_Prof -> Dest
Fuji -> Dest
Lind -> Dest
Hayumi -> Dest
Dyna -> Dest
T-Pein -> Dest
Rej -> Dest
Light -> Dest

Dest - 10
Lind - 1

If I have made any mistake, please let me know.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
People are not going to be happen when I survive this lynch. Whatever I did warn them Kira was lynch immune.

:myman:
I think you would have been lynch immune in the first 3 cycles. I mean if cultafia started with only 2 members and only you were able to convert, it would make sense for you to have lynch immunity at the beginning to avoid the game from ending too soon if you were caught.

So I don't think you're lynch immune currently.

I think you would have been lynch immune in the first 3 cycles. I mean if cultafia started with only 2 members and only you were able to convert, it would make sense for you to have lynch immunity at the beginning to avoid the game from ending too soon if you were caught.

You're right that I am the converter.

What's going on? I'm still catching up.
Oh god, you didn't miss much tbh.

Just Destroya's ramblings.

If Destroya was Lynch immune there wouldnt have been so much resistance to his Lynch yesterday imo.

People to look into

Rej -> Dest -> Rhea
Dyna -> Rhea
Light -> Rhea
Dr_Prof -> Rhea -> Dest -> Rhea
Hayumi -> Rhea
Tobi -> Rhea

Dr. Proffesor
hayumi
Dynamite
Rej

In this order