Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess an easier strategy at the moment and look at who I feel best about being Town since it might be hard to catch scum if there's only currently one or two that are on the team. So things that have been of note so far.

Light, Prof, and Lind all claiming Millers: In a game where we are probably dealing with a converter, I don't know how I feel about there being so many Millers. Probably a good thing? I think I probably trust Prof's the most because as a newbie, I think it would be hella bold as scum to fake a Miller.

Fuji PR: I guess this is fairly NAI. But should be noted.

Krogo vs Hayumi: See feels fairly t v t to me. I don't love Hayumi saying that Krogo was hyper focusing, but I do agree with what they were saying about being wary of the Millers but not sussing them in D1. However, I think Krogo was right with what he was saying about the Millers absolutely do need to be questioned a bit more, but he wasn't hyper focused on it.

Conquist: He's Town. The way he reacted to the idea of a Miller and Rej's 'check' on me screams he's a townie.

Zara vs Mango: Not really sure of Mango's angle here. I'm going to blame it on the alcohol. Thought Zara handled himself well with the weird accusations.

woof woof

Light is always mafia and I have never seen him claim miller before. For those who are suspecting him am I really supposed to believe this is a new playstyle he is doing?
Not to mention I just watched him win as Wolf last game and he barely had any suss on him in the end. He's already had a few weird moves if this is him rolling scum again.

wow i am suprised you guys don't know about the famous joke about people being assassinated and then being played off like it was a suicide :suresure:

You know.... person committed suicide with 2 shots to the head type of stuff
Why do you think you're important enough to get the Epstein treatment?

:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.