Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly lol. i know that my message can mean anything from "the amount of due diligence cal-senpai does is amazing" to "this seems like scum wagoning" or nothing at all. in reality, was a casual remark from a guy who just woke up after 3 hrs of sleep last night lool it aint that deep.
We all know that was an elaborate secret code meant for your Scummates. You can’t hide behind sleep deprivation.

Okay, I’m seriously trying to see your perspective, but I still honestly don’t get how this ties into the warning being meant for Mafia. I don’t want to be daft lol, but can you possibly rephrase it?

I understand why claiming is bad for Scum. It makes it harder to hide. And I understand the standard negatives to Town for claiming. But I’m not sure why there would need to be a warning addressed to Scum in the first post like this. It seems too unnecessary to be meant for them. Or at least to have a good chance at being for them. It looks far more likely to be meant for Town.

I really mean it when I say I don’t like the be reckless with my vote. There are a few things about you that make me think it’s possible you’re Scum beyond this interaction. But I’m hoping to get more clarification once you catch up tomorrow to make a more informed decision.
You've just said you understand but then asked me to clarify so I'm not sure what else to add to this

You've just said you understand but then asked me to clarify so I'm not sure what else to add to this
Lol the clarification I meant is why you asked me this:
Why do you presume the claiming warning is for town and not scum
Like I understand why claiming is bad for mafia and why town wouldn’t want to be claiming recklessly in any game, but I don’t understand why you felt the need to ask me this. I don’t understand why you think it’s likely that the warning against claiming was meant for Scum. You said it like I was making some wild assumption assuming it was for us.

B

Ballel

This was his reason for voting Zara. At first it looks bad and scummy, but you have to consider that he's new.

Solis, you have to expand on this. You always have to give reasons for voting someone, proper reasons.
, we just gain more info after watching other members react and vote when our wagons are nice and close together. 🌚
we just gain more info after watching other members react and vote when our wagons are nice and close together. 🌚

This is what peaked my attention.

I personally dislike when players give lists on who is town or mafia. It is a simple cash grab of townie points any person can do.

Hayumi said who she thinks is town and mafia without any explanation. - First strike

I asked her why does she think that.

She said

Reaffirming that

Doubting her top 3 town leans.

If you will give a list why someone leans town or mafia that list needs to hold your ideals why and why not they are mafia, not just count 1,2,3,4,5. Hayumi made clear why she thinks they are town only to fall back a bit and still mistrust them.

If you a doubt with a certain player, if you distrust them then how can you come out and say they lean town?
If you don't fully trust your town lean why even say it? What credibility you give them on your side?

I pushed hayumi a bit more and then

Trying to divert me from the discussion to Mango - Light and Zara scenario.

I personally think Hayumi doesn't really believe her list, the list came way waaay early and if i didn't pry why or what it would fly under radar.

Tho, i am giving benefit of the doubt. It is D1 and things may change. But overall i just don't see how you can town lean someone and at the same time have distrust towards them.

Base of any town lean is how much you trust them
Whoa this is a pretty big semblance of a case against me. Not gonna lie I’m a bit too tired and lazy right now to respond to every point. Some of what you’re saying is making sense as far as me coming across as backing up on what I initially said. I still town lean Lind and Light (I’m not completely caught up), and when I said I have no reason to blatantly mistrust the miller claim, I meant that I personally didn’t mistrust Lind or Light. If I was scum I would stick with one stance because I would know what was what and who was who just putting that out there.

Also I never tried to deflect attention to Mango and Light. I was asking you if you thought it was equally odd of them “trying to distract from the miller conversation” by tinfoiling on Zara, since you said you thought me and Juliet were trying to “distract” from the conversation, when me and Juliet barely even interacted ourselves. I wanted to know if you thought the same of what they did, or get a feel if you just wanted to specifically push one angle.

You sound logical in some things but I don’t like the way you’re pushing me and have been right off the bat. You decided to iso my short post of reads from the second you started actively participating in the game. I see nothing wrong with having early reads, nor do I feel I had to provide even as much info as I ended up giving, especially since that wasn’t even part of the original question?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@RippedCal there's no way the claim warning was meant for scum lol. Mass claiming being more beneficial for town than it is for scum, is the exact reason there's a warning against claiming.

Scum probably get an advantage from claims here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What does it mean when a wagon faces little resistance and there are no changes to said wagon for a long time?
Generally, scum would oppose the wagon of their mate. But in some instances if the teammates don't know each other or extreme bussing is happening, you could be on a scum wagon.

But yeah, unless we know the latter is a possibility, the first thought is the former and therefore we assume that we are lynching a townie.

Status
Not open for further replies.