Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Zara or Mango is the way to go. Honestly, I literally have no idea who to vote for lol.
I won't lie, Mango's idea of CBT on solis isn't an idea I'm opposed to. I think that there has been enough presence there to be contributive and they just haven't. I kind of sense a bit of apathy from their posts as well? I just haven't liked anything from them yet.

I won't lie, Mango's idea of CBT on solis isn't an idea I'm opposed to. I think that there has been enough presence there to be contributive and they just haven't. I kind of sense a bit of apathy from their posts as well? I just haven't liked anything from them yet.
Do you like Mango’s play, you think he’s town?

inb4 people say we are protecting our scum buddy

but at the same time if we sheep we will called for sheeping
This is an odd post. You don't want to vote Mango or Zara because you're afraid people will say you're protecting a scummate? Where did you get that vibe from? Not sure why anyone would excuse you of that if you changed your vote and provided a reason. The sheeping comment as well kind of makes me feel like you're somewhat worried about how people might perceive your voting patterns.

Do you like Mango’s play, you think he’s town?
When it comes to Mango vs Zara, I lean Town on Zara more. First twenty four hours of Mango was him being drunk, so I don't really put that into my thought process for his read. But sober Mango hasn't really impressed me and he's been a bit erratic, but is that scum behavior? So for me, I'd give Mango a slight Town lean because I don't think there's a lot of Wolf motive in his play, but his overall play hasn't really been great either.

Oh no, he’s a longtime veteran.

I would love to lynch him if people are opposed to Mango

In the Dyna, Hayumi, krogo trio I’m sure there’s scum
If he's a veteran, I'd like to put some pressure on there, then. Care you join me?

Vote Lynch solis

Dyna is someone I'd like to take another look at. Hayumi feels Town here for me and I find myself agreeing with him a lot. Zero notice of Krogo in this game besides saying we need more information on the Millers.

Why are you sure there's scum among the three?

@Hayumi @Destroya who are your main suspects this day phase?
Hey Linda, I feel a bit better coming back to this now. I think if solis is a veteran player, his play isn't really excusable. I feel like he hasn't been to most productive person when it comes to interactions and all of his posts are just shit posts in my eye. I'd like to look over Dyna again and see how I feel about that. My RIPPED brother has also been different, but if he hasn't caught up in the thread yet, I'll give him a chance to do that. So I'm kind of vibing in that direction but need to check the player list again and remind myself who's in the game.

If he's a veteran, I'd like to put some pressure on there, then. Care you join me?

Vote Lynch solis

Dyna is someone I'd like to take another look at. Hayumi feels Town here for me and I find myself agreeing with him a lot. Zero notice of Krogo in this game besides saying we need more information on the Millers.

Why are you sure there's scum among the three?
My spidey senses are tingling

Wait, you want pressure on Dyna, but are voting solis? :gokulaugh:

@DynaMight so you still don’t know who you wanna lynch? Didn’t you dislike Hayumi or whoever it was?

Hey Linda, I feel a bit better coming back to this now. I think if solis is a veteran player, his play isn't really excusable. I feel like he hasn't been to most productive person when it comes to interactions and all of his posts are just shit posts in my eye. I'd like to look over Dyna again and see how I feel about that. My RIPPED brother has also been different, but if he hasn't caught up in the thread yet, I'll give him a chance to do that. So I'm kind of vibing in that direction but need to check the player list again and remind myself who's in the game.
Wait, Dyna is the veteran, solis is playing for the first time

Didn't see anything notable from them. Tobi came to ask us how our day was and that he ate fried chicken.

Ratchet noted RippedCal not answering his question and that's about it.

Tbh I don't know why T-pein is so hell bent on lynching Zara and Cal never commented on anything else this day phase.
Tobi and Ryu are also people I haven't super cared for in this game despite their limited posts. Ratchet has been super AWOL in recent games so I don't know what's going on there. I know he started a new job a few weeks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.