Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It's a surprise you'll find out in the middle of Day 4. I can't spoil it now.

Just don't get too excited when I get lynched, this is only Round 1. :catblush:
You were scum all along :josad:

I can’t believe we CFD’d poor Ryu, killed Mango, and lynched Cal. Nat got hit the worst ;—;

What did you do to Light??

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
yes i was scum all along, how would you rate my performance? :catblush:
It was really good! I should have noticed when you were vote hopping so much. But I felt sad to lynch you day 1 ;—;

I was actually going to propose no lynch if there was no CFD on Ryu. I already know how players would have reacted to that :milaugh:

It was really good! I should have noticed when you were vote hopping so much. But I felt sad to lynch you day 1 ;—;

I was actually going to propose no lynch if there was no CFD on Ryu. I already know how players would have reacted to that :milaugh:
thank you :catblush:

i think ill have more fun on day 4 since i dont have to worry about answering anyones questions anymore, ill be able to have fun posting without worry

:optimistic:

see you then linda!

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Final Vote Count

T-Pein -> Zara -> Tobi -> Zara
Zara -> Tobi
Dr_Prof -> Tobi -> * -> Zara -> *
Fuji -> Tobi -> * -> Zara
Hayumi -> Dyna -> Tobi -> Zara
Dest -> Dyna -> Zara
Juliet -> Tobi
Dyna -> Zara
Lind -> Zara
Conquist -> Zara
Krog -> Zara
Rej -> Zara

Zara - 9
Tobi - 2

If I have made any mistake, please let me know.
With 9 votes, Zara will be lynched.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Zara [Terunosuke Miyamoto] has been lynched!

You are Terunosuke Miyamoto!

[Active – Examine] : Terunosuke can examine his target to find their fear trait.

[Conditional Active – Paper Seal] : Role-crush your target, but only after having discovered their fear trait. Furthermore, if the target has claimed their character, you will automatically know their fear-trait. [3-shot]

[Active – Paper Seal Kill] : Terunosuke can rip the paper to kill the person. It will not count as the faction kill. [1-shot]

[Active – Paper Transformation] : Terunosuke can transform himself into paper, making himself un-targetable, and will know who visits him.

[Active – Erased out of Existence] : Terunosuke can steal a write-up. He can erase a previously written write-up containing the role of a dead character (thus erasing a dead person’s role). There will be an announcement in the thread if that happens, and which write-up has been erased.

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Mafia.

It is now Night 3. You have 24-hours to turn in your actions.

– Do Not Post –

Hi Hoo! The Annoying Townie to Towns is here. A little summary at the beginning of the phase might be very helpful for me.

I dont really trust Lighty is Town right now........................
Ah, we're playing a game where there is high chance we're up against a WolfCult. Zara just got lynched last phase and he was Wolf. Lots of fingers flying everywhere. Your slot was mainly inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.