Status
Not open for further replies.
wait what? ive used it once after my rippedcal invest. im not revealing my results because they arent important and i dont wanna claim and give additional buffs to scum.
Ok I think I understand. But to clarify just one more time, I have two non specific questions that would help me out.
1. Is your invest conditional? As in it can’t be used every cycle or can it?
2. Did you get a result last night? I’m just curious because if you did, that also disproves Dest’s bullshit about stoping all other actions

that's useless since he has a redirect that he stole from tpein.
True the redirect is a concern. But now that it’s on their radar if they are Scum they’ll have to pick their poison on the redirect since you can invest other suspects. If they redirect you someone else will get through somewhere else. I’d be afraid of Dyna because they can steal it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
True the redirect is a concern. But now that it’s on their radar if they are Scum they’ll have to pick their poison on the redirect since you can invest other suspects. If they redirect you someone else will get through somewhere else. I’d be afraid of Dyna because they can steal it.
see by now we already have a list of scum ready lol. there's no use for that invest anymore.

dest, light are 99% scum. lets lynch dest and vig light.

I have been pretty clear why i voted Rhea over Dest. Hell i even said it doesbt feel good and that no matter what Vig should kill Dest.

I've been advocating Dest's lynch since D1 and everyone here can confirm that.

I was the first one to make a case on Zara D2 and push for the lynch.

I suspected Light for which Dest attacked me D1.

I have been literally taking down scum left and right since D1 non stop.

I voted for Rhea for reasons i said. Does it suck i was wrong? Hell yes it does.

Would i do it again? Yes. Rhea was mad scummy

I have been pretty clear why i voted Rhea over Dest. Hell i even said it doesbt feel good and that no matter what Vig should kill Dest.

I've been advocating Dest's lynch since D1 and everyone here can confirm that.

I was the first one to make a case on Zara D2 and push for the lynch.

I suspected Light for which Dest attacked me D1.

I have been literally taking down scum left and right since D1 non stop.

I voted for Rhea for reasons i said. Does it suck i was wrong? Hell yes it does.

Would i do it again? Yes. Rhea was mad scummy
None of that really matters when theirs a cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.