Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’m just trying to solve the puzzle in my head of who everyone is an l’m slightly worried y’all may be claiming the same character lol. I know it’s probably tinfoil but it’s nagging me.
me and fuji uh?
i like a really really minor character. you probably wont guess me since i myself dont know why this character is in the game. he comes in like 1 episode and thats it.

I am 99% sure I know who Fruitji is. If so he’s fine. Tobi shouldn’t be converted since it doesn’t look like anyone was converted last night based on the WU. But it’s not impossible.
Oh god, you mean the WU where it said the arrow hasn't been used? So maybe Dyna wasn't bsing after all.

Scum should fear me. I’m not exposing myself just stating a fact.
Your role the real MC as far as im concerned lmao, Josuke was alright but he wasn't as fleshed out as the other parts MCs.

Aye. Who the fuck is Reimi. I have no clue about flavours.
A ghost girl who can talk to people and the dead.
I hit a blank. Watched Dyna.
Dyna hat good calls this game I am surprised he is blank.
Why would you visit someone that has allegedly stolen and destroyed abilities from those that visit him?
Kind of pissed Town Ratchet would switch me and Cal around when Cal was scummy D1 and I wasn't. Such a bad coincidence that we were switched right before our fake check on Cal and his push and lynch.
What do you mean fake check on Cal?

Wait scratch that why am i talking to you. I'm blocking you now.

Light is someone i think is almost certainly scum at this point even by just POE, only problem i have with it is that he didn't post at all D3. Could he have been faking it? But then he would've been modblocked that night. That's the one confusing thing about his behavior.

But reads wise he was among those that made the switch pretty fast from Zara to Cal D2, and yesterday pushed hard for a Rhea Lynch and calling for town to ''vig'' Dest if Rhea flips town.

Read and threadplay wise Light is probably scum, its just that one dark spot that makes me wonder a bit.

Oh god, you mean the WU where it said the arrow hasn't been used? So maybe Dyna wasn't bsing after all.
Yeah arrow not being used makes me think there may have been no convert. It’s possible that it supports what Dyna said, but that would also go against Dyna saying the arrow isn’t the conversion. Dyna speculated that the arrow did something else.

Also considering my own actions last night I have to wonder if I may have played a part in the arrow not being used. But I can’t be sure on that.

Could he have been faking it? But then he would've been modblocked that night. That's the one confusing thing about his behavior.
This is the one thing throwing me off with Light.

its no fun having our desperate attempt at getting back in this game being disrupted by constant verbal diarrhea from a outed scum who's gonna get lynched anyway.
Oh god, just block his ass.
hello what’s up who’s gonna die?
Any reason you targetted Xlaw Tobs?
me and fuji uh?
i like a really really minor character. you probably wont guess me since i myself dont know why this character is in the game. he comes in like 1 episode and thats it.
I saw you say you were the towniest townie lmao and i thought you were claiming someone else's role.

Anyways, all caught up now.

The Dest flip will tell us a lot about the next step to get this game back on rails.

I suggest you guys ignore him and not get swayed like what happened last phase EOD.

Never expected to come back to Prof voting Rhea and @Lindltaylor trying to unvote him just before votes lock, looked so bad but since i know Lindas and Profs roles ( im pretty sure here) ima chalk it up to being sweettalked by Dest's silver tongue.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light is someone i think is almost certainly scum at this point even by just POE, only problem i have with it is that he didn't post at all D3. Could he have been faking it? But then he would've been modblocked that night. That's the one confusing thing about his behavior.
I already explained how it's practically impossible for me to be scum in these posts as well as how me faking being silenced makes no sense.

So let's speculate more on that idea and I'll show you how it's basically impossible for me to be mafia.

I've been scum in like 10 outta 15 games here. You've never seen me claim miller. Do you think I'd waste my miller claim now all of a sudden? Nah, I wouldn't want to shoot myself in the foot by claiming miller when scum due to all the potential miller roles I could get in the future. So I think it's fine to say that couldn't be the starting member.

Now say Dest and Zara were the starting members. I tunneled Zara D1, was going to lynch him too on D2 until we got the mechanical check on Cal.

Now onto the more important part. I got silenced and rolecrushed on N2. That's definitely a scum ability. If I were a member of the mafia or converted by then why would someone do that to me? As I said I definitely don't think that that is something a townie would have. Now of course you can say I faked it, but if I were scum why would I do so? You know that scum rule the night. If I faked being silenced and didn't post anything I would get modblocked. You know how damning that is for a scum.

Now onto N3. Dyna said he stole the ability to convert. So if he's telling the truth it means he was targeted N3. If he isn't telling the truth it means he got converted at some point. Now I don't think he's a starting member of mafia, he was really anti anti mafia during the first couple of days. Taking that into account either Dyna is telling the truth, or he was converted on N3.

See how I don't fit anywhere. The only possible time I could have gotten converted was last night and that's if Dyna is lying.
I already said I was most likely silenced because I was going after Zara. On D1 the most, and after his performance on D2 as well. If it weren't for the check on Cal I would have voted to lynch Zara. They probably thought it would be easier for Lara to try to save his skin by claiming an invest on someone without me constantly pushing for him. As for why I was the only one we know thus far, it's probably a limited ability or a one shot because not only did I get silenced I also got rolecrushed for a cycle. That's pretty powerful stuff.

I've already explained how unrealistic it is. As town there's no reason for me to fake being silenced. As scum too. As I said above scum rule the night. That's the design of the game. Due to their powerful abilities they thrive at night. If I fake being silenced it means I get modblocked per the rules:

Being modblocked means being unable to use actions during the night. As I have already explained a few times, that would be devastating for a scum.

I just gave a timeline that makes it impossible for me to be culted.

Regarding the rest of your post it's your reads. I don't have much to say there. Two things I will mention though are that T-Pein is a class S bullshitter and Rej could have bussed Zara for town cred. As I said Zara already had heat on him throughout the phase. Bussing him at that moment would have been great.

But reads wise he was among those that made the switch pretty fast from Zara to Cal D2,
Of course I voted Cal when we had a mechanical check on him, plus his wonky behaviour D1. I still pushed Zara though, but Cal was the better option since he had incriminating results on him. The fact that a townie BD did it and kept his mouth shut is just horrible. I even mentioned so in my posts

Sure but it also begs the question who would BD Slim? Let's say he is town. He was sused last phase and scum most likely wouldn't risk by swapping their buddy with him. I don't see a townie BDing him as well, for the same reason. Is it possible he was BD? Yes ofc anything is. Is it likely? Probably not.
But see the point is that Conquist has something on Cal. Would you as scum BD your buddy with Cal when there's a chance he could get vigged as he was sused? Probably no. That's why I said it's unlikely scum would swap with Cal. And as Conquist has something on Slim and is sure of it, unless there are two factions in the game it wouldn't make sense that scum BD Slim. Could he have been BD by a townie? Unlikely imo but possible.

I said we can wait for Slim's reaction but also for the reactions around it from others as well hence voting him to see who's gonna react in which way. Plus there's a very big chance the action wasn't meddled with, as it came from a newbie.
And I was openly suspecting Zara on D2. It's just that Cal made more sense with what we had
If Zara was culted and we got a mechanical check on Cal we know the targets. Question is who do we go for first now?
Yeah I agree. We just gotta weigh in who's more dangerous at night. If Zara was culted and there's a check on Cal it probably means Cal was the starting member. So he might be more dangerous or the cultist himself.
My vote is on Cal since earlier. But I am starting to buy into the Zara being culted stuff as well.
and yesterday pushed hard for a Rhea Lynch and calling for town to ''vig'' Dest if Rhea flips town.
Don't try to pin this on me. The lynch on Rhea made sense. Ratchet had 2 entire days to say something and he never did. That was by no means a townie play. And after Dest's claim and people with flavour knowledge backing it up, Rhea looked worse.

yes he did.

if you're taunting him for letting you escape getting lynch last phase, you dont have to pin the blame on him like that.
he was active, had good reads and did much more for the town than a lot of others
sure you manipulated him at the last moment and saved your ass but ratchet literally threw the game on d2.
if anything you should be the one counting your lucky stars that ratchet threw the game.

if town loses this game, its not like yall won this game due to skill lmao. you won this due to pure dumb luck.
sure you can be proud about that but you dont
I have zero problems with Prof.

Also, there's no way this is your first game.

yes he did.

if you're taunting him for letting you escape getting lynch last phase, you dont have to pin the blame on him like that.
he was active, had good reads and did much more for the town than a lot of others
sure you manipulated him at the last moment and saved your ass but ratchet literally threw the game on d2.
if anything you should be the one counting your lucky stars that ratchet threw the game.

if town loses this game, its not like yall won this game due to skill lmao. you won this due to pure dumb luck.
sure you can be proud about that but you dont
Also my job was basically done after D3 so I wasn't too worried about dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.