Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah arrow not being used makes me think there may have been no convert. It’s possible that it supports what Dyna said, but that would also go against Dyna saying the arrow isn’t the conversion. Dyna speculated that the arrow did something else.

Also considering my own actions last night I have to wonder if I may have played a part in the arrow not being used. But I can’t be sure on that.

This is the one thing throwing me off with Light.
Oh god, what did @DynaMight say the arrow did? I recall he said the name of the alledged culting ability he got,wait I found it here:
No arrow. I was wrong

Ability is Stand Creator, 3 shot
So you're right, i totally missed that. Because i remember Dyna saying that Arrow being used meant people gaining stands and getting culted which i kinda agreed with it, @Lindltaylor brought up the theory first if i recall.

I already explained how it's practically impossible for me to be scum in these posts as well as how me faking being silenced makes no sense.
Oh god, yes this is the one murky part about this, i already talked about it.

Of course I voted Cal when we had a mechanical check on him, plus his wonky behaviour D1. I still pushed Zara though, but Cal was the better option since he had incriminating results on him.
This only works if you don't take hindsight and new info into account, this entire premise falls flat because of course you would wanna go for the ''better'' option in Cal. Hence the problem here, its basically you saying but im town and here is why i went for the safe option back then but thats not how it works, every sensible townie went for the confirmed results of @ConquistadoR since it would be suicide from him to lie about his results over Dynas case on Zara, especially since at the time the going theory was that Zara was culted that night if i recall,oonce the game progresses and flips/results happen we can go back to earlier interractions with a newer perspective.

So this point is pretty moot in making you look good.

Don't try to pin this on me. The lynch on Rhea made sense. Ratchet had 2 entire days to say something and he never did. That was by no means a townie play. And after Dest's claim and people with flavour knowledge backing it up, Rhea looked worse.
The thing is while Ratchets play was very anti town and most people talked about it, its always best to take your time with stuff like this especially after so many people already died, and so you didn't even try to wait for Rhea to explain herself more or ask her to claim her abilities and see if they matched or not, you rushed the decision and voted her then dipped. That's my problem mate, you didn't take the time to carefully analyse things it feels and decided to ignore the bd question that was still hanging about who possibly fucked with @ConquistadoR 's results and jumped on the Rhea Lynch.

@Destroya wasn't even denying being scum, he was questioning why Ratchet didn't come with that info and thus was accusing him of being SK or scum himself.

Im gonna see what Dest flips then decide what to do next, but for now i do believe you might be scum yes, despite the weird silencing shit.

@Dr_Professor83 I might've missed it but where did Light hint or claim a cultable character?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why would you visit someone that has allegedly stolen and destroyed abilities from those that visit him?
he punishes visitors? aight nothing happened to me, idk I am not the best motion tracker because I never know whom to trust in such cases, I wouldn't have thought that Juliet or whoever Juliet's target was would get shot and Dyna was a random thought

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This only works if you don't take hindsight and new info into account, this entire premise falls flat because of course you would wanna go for the ''better'' option in Cal. Hence the problem here, its basically you saying but im town and here is why i went for the safe option back then but thats not how it works, every sensible townie went for the confirmed results of @ConquistadoR since it would be suicide from him to lie about his results over Dynas case on Zara, especially since at the time the going theory was that Zara was culted that night if i recall,oonce the game progresses and flips/results happen we can go back to earlier interractions with a newer perspective.

So this point is pretty moot in making you look good.
But if every sensible townie went for the confirmed results how do I look the worst when I pushed Zara both D1 and D2? :kaidowhat:
You can take into account new information but that information is in my favour in this instance lol.

The thing is while Ratchets play was very anti town and most people talked about it, its always best to take your time with stuff like this especially after so many people already died, and so you didn't even try to wait for Rhea to explain herself more or ask her to claim her abilities and see if they matched or not, you rushed the decision and voted her then dipped. That's my problem mate, you didn't take the time to carefully analyse things it feels and decided to ignore the bd question that was still hanging about who possibly fucked with @ConquistadoR 's results and jumped on the Rhea Lynch.
I did wait for Rhea lol. I put a vote on her for pressure and said both should claim so we can see what's up
Imma take your advice lol. I am out for a nap. I'll be back later.

Asking for claims is a good first step, I agree with that.
So can anyone with flavour knowledge tell us about the claim? All I'm getting from the wiki is that she's a support char that can change people's appearances.
Really minor? You think she wouldn't make it to the game with other chars?

I read that part too now. But still I can understand your logic behind it but it seems a bit of a stretch to me. This also doesn't explain Ratchet's erratic behaviour. He had 2 days to tell us this and didn't. I could understand if he subbed out during the night it happened but he went on with the lynch and never said anything during it or later. I've played a few games with Ratchet and never seen him that, how should I say it now, irresponsible I guess is a good word. Something's off. No way would a townie Ratchet do that imo.
Vote lynch Rhea @Melontonin

She seems more dangerous and this way we can confirm what Dest is.
And I didn't dip. I waited for both their claims and after Dest claimed and people with flavour knowledge said his claim is good
So umm for those of us with no flavour knowledge how good is this claim lmao?
So if I understand it's like he claimed Zoro in an OP game or something like that.

Yeah my next question was gonna be how the abilities stack up in regards to the character.
So it's pretty much a guarantee.

Well I have no idea what it is lol. But if it's a fake Dest would probably try something better than what he said imo.
Yeah maybe they should, but Dest and his claim look much better than Rhea, according to the guys that have flavour knowledge.
And I didn't ignore the BD question. It made literally 0 sense for a town to do that.

Yeah Light got converted and he's my loyal pet now.

he punishes visitors? aight nothing happened to me, idk I am not the best motion tracker because I never know whom to trust in such cases, I wouldn't have thought that Juliet or whoever Juliet's target was would get shot and Dyna was a random thought
Oh god.
I mean @T-Pein™ visited him and got his redirect stolen and destroyed, so thats the line of thinking we are at.

You visited him LN correct? Dyna claimed to have redirected Xlaw onto Destroya, i forgot if he said his steal/destroy thing was a passive or an active tbh.

nvm i did target xlaw mb i challenged lind before that but forgot i changed the action 🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.