Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

hi

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

this is just spam which i need to do pls ignore

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

hello

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

hi

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

hi

Here yoiPein™

Oh juicy. But why didn't Ratchet say anything about it earlier? I sense a hidden motive here.
That faux confidence and attitude isn't fooling anybody Lhea. You're not town this game.
Sure you're on. But only for a week. I don't do longer bets.
Huh?

I am not scum nor scared. It's a principal. All the bets I had were a week at most, be it with Kiwi, TAC, Flowa, Tris or Mango. So if it's a week then yes, otherwise no. I am making this easier for you Lhea. You're not a townie.

Nah I was crushed so no info from last night. The other night there's nothing important there.

Yeah I've got some new reads. I think Rhea is deffo scum. Dest probably too. I have an off feeling about Jules. She feels weird in this game. Very weak reason for voting Ryu and seemed overtly defensive on some minor things. If Dest is scum, I think Hayumi ain't as I said already before. Dyna also looks better. Sorry for keeping it short, got home from an early doc appointment so I am feeling sleepy lol.
Really minor? You think she wouldn't make it to the game with other chars?

I read that part too now. But still I can understand your logic behind it but it seems a bit of a stretch to me. This also doesn't explain Ratchet's erratic behaviour. He had 2 days to tell us this and didn't. I could understand if he subbed out during the night it happened but he went on with the lynch and never said anything during it or later. I've played a few games with Ratchet and never seen him that, how should I say it now, irresponsible I guess is a good word. Something's off. No way would a townie Ratchet do that imo.
Yeah I think Rhea might be a better choice. I have big doubts she's town after Ratch's play. If she's the SK and the BD we can't vig her at night. She'll just switch with someone and we'll be down a player.
Vote lynch Rhea @Melontonin

She seems more dangerous and this way we can confirm what Dest is.
Yeah I understand what you're saying. Hitting cult would be great too. And if the SK is responsible for these Janitor kills we also gotta remove them. I've placed my vote on Rhea now. I have no problem with switching it later if Dest looks worse when he claims.
Here’s my first post on it after all that.

Damn a lot happened after I went to sleep lol.

Vote Lynch Rhea

Dest may well be Scum, but there’s no way I can reconcile a Town sitting on that Cal information unless they were just throwing this game. And considering people seem to think SK’s are more dangerous than Mafia, I feel better lynching the probable SK here and sorting Dest out after.
Still think Light just sheeped?

@T-Pein™ don’t be an idiot. I would not have openly supported Dest from the start if this was the case. The fact she’s even replying to your suspicions about me right now is actually making me lolz I peeped how she hasn’t said much shit about Dyna at all, and he also randomly changed his stance on Dest last round, meanwhile I’ve been consistent the whole time about not rlly scum reading them tbh, which was a huge fault on my end.

Also, If I would have been around during the eod, I’m confident I would have been most likely convinced to switch back. I wasn’t expecting more information to be revealed again and I was literally gone for the last 10 hours. Also you said the others weren’t trying to convince others to vote with them. Explain how I tried convincing anyone one way or the other. I was more confused then almost anyone and was listening to the back and forth between who I should vote. Another reason why I didn’t mind voting Rhea at the time was also because imo if she flipped town (which she did) it not only confirmed her as scum, but also made Dyna look so terrible for suddenly flip flopping on his most consistent scum read up to that point.

@T-Pein™ don’t be an idiot. I would not have openly supported Dest from the start if this was the case. The fact she’s even replying to your suspicions about me right now is actually making me lolz I peeped how she hasn’t said much shit about Dyna at all, and he also randomly changed his stance on Dest last round, meanwhile I’ve been consistent the whole time about not rlly scum reading them tbh, which was a huge fault on my end.

Also, If I would have been around during the eod, I’m confident I would have been most likely convinced to switch back. I wasn’t expecting more information to be revealed again and I was literally gone for the last 10 hours. Also you said the others weren’t trying to convince others to vote with them. Explain how I tried convincing anyone one way or the other. I was more confused then almost anyone and was listening to the back and forth between who I should vote. Another reason why I didn’t mind voting Rhea at the time was also because imo if she flipped town (which she did) it not only confirmed her as scum, but also made Dyna look so terrible for suddenly flip flopping on his most consistent scum read up to that point.
Do you agree you have been anti town tho?
And pro Scum?

I should just ignore this because you wouldn't do this as scum?
That is the point.
too scummy to be scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.