Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
lets go through the redirect bd mess now.

> ekko uses redirect immune on me.
> dyna redirects xlaw to me.
> xlaw ends up using aya tsuji's bd on me and him thereby switching us.
> rej shouldve been watching xlaw since we switched but he said he saw ekko visit me.

is this the correct order of NP events? @Light D Lamperouge @DynaMight @Dr_Professor83
It doesnt explicitly state that I visitted you, just that my target got visitted by Fuji/Ekko.
So I could have visitted Xlaw. I just came out earlier saying I targeted/watched you.

Busdrives are scummy as heck, why should a towny use that even when they have it.
If you are a Bus Driver the best you can do for town is abstain. And if you are a host you make the Bus Drive a one shot or two shot and give the towny another "main ability". That's the approach you should take on that role.

A bus driver will always result in making half of town claim. That role is so utterly bastardly you guys will only understand after playing for years and hosting atleast 10 games. No joke, BD's are that scummy and I hope this game is an eye opener.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
β€Ž
Vote Count

Xlaw -> Dyna
Dr_Prof -> Dyna
T-Pein -> Dyna
Conquist -> Dyna
Hayumi -> Dyna
Lind -> Dyna
Light -> Dyna -> Lind
Rej -> Dyna -> Ekko
Ekko -> Dyna -> Light
Tobi -> Lind
Dyna -> Lind

Dyna - 6
Lind - 3
Ekko / Light - 1

If I have made any mistake, please let me know.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
It doesnt explicitly state that I visitted you, just that my target got visitted by Fuji/Ekko.
So I could have visitted Xlaw. I just came out earlier saying I targeted/watched you.
yeah exactly.
point is if i got bus driven by xlaw, then you wouldnt have seen me at all.
then you seeing ekko visit your target and ekko using his redirect immune on me makes no sense.

my point is someone in that entire list of events is lying since all of them cant be true.
we arent sure about some of the mechanics though so i also posted about another case.
second case: if bd'ing one self is of the highest precedence

> xlaw bd's himself with dyna.
> ekko makes me redirect immune.
> dyna redirects xlaw to me so that action ends up redirecting anything that comes to dyna to me.
> rej watches me and spots ekko alone visit me.

somehow i am attacked during NP and im in need of healing.
we dont know for sure who attacked me because there couldve been a ninja scum as well.

so thereby some ninja scum tried to attack dyna but ended up attacking me

Status
Not open for further replies.