Status
Not open for further replies.
also is it worth lynching dyna over light/lind?
If I had a way to know Dyna was really a survivor like they say then it would be better to wait with them. But there’s no way to believe them for sure. Combine that with Dyna having a dangerous redirect that can completely disrupt Town and Dyna has to go imo. As long as Dyna is here we can’t even know we are visiting who we want to without making half the town claim. Of course if Dyna dies then T-Pein gets it back, but that’s better than Dyna who is throwing people at one of our biggest Town locks.

I hate these shady bus drivers and redirects lol. I really want confrontation on whether Xlaw is town or not.

I believe Scum may have went after Lind. We’ll know for sure if one of them dies tomorrow based on Juliet’s ability.

Also if Lind was the target then it’ll confirm my mechanical knowledge I have of what Kira’s like these days based on that Role card.
On the other stuff:

I don’t believe we have a Vig, unless they have their finger up their ass every night.

I don’t believe Mafia has very many attackers. Two at most, unless they alternate nights.

Hypothetically if they did have two, then them attacking the same person every night is a good bet.

If Kira is the only killer, then I believe he’s envolved into having a super kill every night due to our claims. He shouldn’t have started out with one if he’s the only killer.

Dest shouldn’t have been able to do anything last night if his visitors didn’t get side tracked.

Juliet didn’t get janitored so there’s that. Although if they took a bullet for Lind then maybe they wouldn’t. Or maybe it wasn’t Kira idk. But if the attack was for Lind then Juliet should have lived unless it was a super kill. Which would support my evolved Kira theory.

I don’t believe there’s a lot of attacking going on at night.

@Fruitji
If you turn out to be Reimi I wished you’d have seen these @Light D Lamperouge

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh god..

can we lynch light already?
dyna is probably an indie, lets get mafia first

someone roleblock dyna or sm sht tonight idk

but yeet this clown for now [vote lynch light]

its painfully obvious hes not town

i wanna clear this light/lind situation first. it should be our priority honestly since lied is apparently tied with stuff from previous days too

@Dr_Professor83 @Lindltaylor @ConquistadoR @Hayumi

oh god..

can we lynch light already?
dyna is probably an indie, lets get mafia first

someone roleblock dyna or sm sht tonight idk

but yeet this clown for now [vote lynch light]

its painfully obvious hes not town

i wanna clear this light/lind situation first. it should be our priority honestly since lied is apparently tied with stuff from previous days too

@Dr_Professor83 @Lindltaylor @ConquistadoR @Hayumi
If Lind is Scum you’re their teammate lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.