Status
Not open for further replies.
how about lind is town and i am his teammate? :pepeke:

i only have 13 posts left today, cant rly be bothered

u do u

u are getting played by light 2 games in a row. i know how he is when scum :tchpepe:
I still think Lind is probably the real Reimi. I doubt that’s gonna change. But I’m preparing for the scenario if Light flips town.

That being said, I’d like to yeet Dyna.

Worse case scenario is we yeet Light today and Light flips Town then you, Dyna, and Lind all reek havoc tonight.

If we yeet Dyna today then we are getting rid of one anti town for sure at least.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I still think Lind is probably the real Reimi. I doubt that’s gonna change. But I’m preparing for the scenario if Light flips town.
ohh my goddd!!

IF LIND IS REIMI, LIGHT CANNOT BE REIMI = SCUM

im literally activating joseph secret technique to run from this town forever

where the fk r u @Lindltaylor , atleast defend urself a bit more man

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
ohh my goddd!!

IF LIND IS REIMI, LIGHT CANNOT BE REIMI = SCUM

im literally activating joseph secret technique to run from this town forever

where the fk r u @Lindltaylor , atleast defend urself a bit more man
Or you know Lind is lying and is actually scum, and I am Reimi..

But you probably know that already and are working with him.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Man I’m going to blow my brains out reading anything else further from this town.

Just lynch Light.
Vote Lynch Light @Melontonin

Yes. And Ekko saying he visited you on purpose makes that series of events impossible. The question is who’s lying.
It doesn’t matter who Ekko visited on purpose? Why would this even matter if Bus drives and redirects are involved. The whole point of these abilities is that you can’t visit the players you want to.

no wait a second. does xlaw busdriving himself takes precedence over everything else?
Dude, if xlaw bus drove you and him, then all your visitors will go to him and his visitors to you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Rej tried to visit Conq and saw Ekko. Ekko admits he tried to visit Conq. That means Conq wasn’t bus driven.
So why would both of them wanting to visit conquist matter though?

If Ekko was going to make someone redirect immune, then he should have been able to visit that person first, though.

Xlaw and Ekko didn’t even make their abilities clear here.

So why would both of them wanting to visit conquist matter though?

If Ekko was going to make someone redirect immune, then he should have been able to visit that person first, though.

Xlaw and Ekko didn’t even make their abilities clear here.
Because Dyna said they redirected Xlaw to Conq.

Xlaw said he bus driven himself and Dyna.

If that is true then Xlaw should have switched places with Conq when his bus drive hit Conq. But Conq didn’t get switched with anyone.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Conq not being bus driven should mean either Dyna lied or Xlaw lied.
I’m beginning to think Xlaw could just be scum. Dyna is indie or scum. Light is confirmed scum.

Because Dyna said they redirected Xlaw to Conq.

Xlaw said he bus driven himself and Dyna.

If that is true then Xlaw should have switched places with Conq when his bus drive hit Conq. But Conq didn’t get switched with anyone.
This means Xlaw was redirected to Conquist and bus drove himself and Con.

So everyone who visited Con, visited Xlaw instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.