• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a good thread theme for this win:
Have said most of what I wanted to say in the Dead Chat, but congrats to the Cult and Indie winners. It's frustrating in a way, because I feel like we, the Town, clutched defeat from the jaws of victory. But, when you look at the whole last 3 cycles Town made simply too many mistakes, which cost the game. T-Pein lying about receiving results maybe being the biggest of them, but there's plenty of blame to go around. When you compare that to the Cult, they only made one mistake, and that was lynching Aether over Ekkologix. With Ekkologix then poised to clutch the game, he also made a mistake, by shooting into the unknown Cult roles, instead of the known. Had he shot Broki, then he very possibly could have won this game, and probably would have.

Anyways, setup was great. I don't think I have any real issues with anything, there's an element of luck and RNG to every game and I don;t think any part of the design relied too heavily on things going right for any faction. I think even the Serial had a fair shot of winning, which is particularly impressive. Good job, @Flower & @Lindltaylor (and @AL sama).

MVP - Broki
Broki played really well. I was going back and forth as to who I felt was better between Conq and her, factoring in Conq being new, but I think Broki deserves it anyway. The last couples of Day Phases alone were a joy to watch - just the revel of openly-scumming, the gifs, the arrogance, I loved it. I've seen Broki from her early days in Mafia, and it's always impressive to see how far she's come since then. Broki is a great player, and I feel like players kind of overlooked that this game. By far, the most deserving victor. @Underworld Broker I hope to see you play more games here, none of this one and done business even if it is a win :few:
Ye I for some reason completely forgot about all the Ekko stuff that made me read him as mafia, I think Aether claiming poisoned at EoD8 totally distracted me there and got my attention instead. Definitely a mistake that couldve costed us the game if Ekko wouldve shot me at night

Also thank you :catblush: I'll have to think about joining more games, haha.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ye I for some reason completely forgot about all the Ekko stuff that made me read him as mafia, I think Aether claiming poisoned at EoD8 totally distracted me there and got my attention instead. Definitely a mistake that couldve costed us the game if Ekko wouldve shot me at night

Also thank you :catblush: I'll have to think about joining more games, haha.
brokiii where did ur bulletproof go? i didnt shoot u cuz i thought u still had it lol

wasnt broki bulletproof btw, i thought shooting her wud not kill her so shot conq instead

we had conq role and he had no bulletproof, but i didnt know the cult role changes
I wasnt bulletproof lol, heres my role:

You are Xiangling

[Active - Harvest] You are a master chef and always looking for new ingredients. Each day you can target an ability of a dead player and gain one ingredient from them based on their ability.

[Active - Cooking] Use the ingredient you harvested using [Harvest] to cook a dish for a player, giving them a 1-shot of the harvested ability. You can also cook yourself a dish.

[Elemental Skill: Pyro] You can burn the first vote cast on you. However, if they unvote, the shot is still used up. [2-shot]

Eliminate all threats to Town

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wasnt bulletproof lol, heres my role:

You are Xiangling

[Active - Harvest] You are a master chef and always looking for new ingredients. Each day you can target an ability of a dead player and gain one ingredient from them based on their ability.

[Active - Cooking] Use the ingredient you harvested using [Harvest] to cook a dish for a player, giving them a 1-shot of the harvested ability. You can also cook yourself a dish.

[Elemental Skill: Pyro] You can burn the first vote cast on you. However, if they unvote, the shot is still used up. [2-shot]

yea u claimed making a bulletproof, made me hesistant to shoot u

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
here's my role.
You are Kamisato Ayaka!

[Passive - The Noble Heir] Virtuous, elegant, wise, and strong. No one who has ever met Ayaka would deny that she possessed these traits. As such, she can never be framed and will always appear innocent.

[Active - Senho] Ayaka can visit a player and receive a list of abilities that targeted the player that night.

[Active - Dance of Suigetsu] Always eager to help anyone out, Ayaka can refill any x-shot abilities that have been expended by the target.

[Elemental Skill: Cryo] You can role block your first visitor at night. [2-shot]

Emil

Certified Memelord
here's my role.
You are Kamisato Ayaka!

[Passive - The Noble Heir] Virtuous, elegant, wise, and strong. No one who has ever met Ayaka would deny that she possessed these traits. As such, she can never be framed and will always appear innocent.

[Active - Senho] Ayaka can visit a player and receive a list of abilities that targeted the player that night.

[Active - Dance of Suigetsu] Always eager to help anyone out, Ayaka can refill any x-shot abilities that have been expended by the target.

[Elemental Skill: Cryo] You can role block your first visitor at night. [2-shot]

ik ur role, we rolecopped u to control ur refill but were told that we cant refil 99% of our abilities anyway kek

Status
Not open for further replies.