Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After spending the entire D1 trying to get you guys off my damn back and ending up claiming everything which made Juliet decide i was a safe cult target.

I had a passive that negated the first negative action onto me during the night but since i got culted during the day it didnt count.

Thank to our troll hosts @Flower and @Lindltaylor who totally didn't make a game with bastard mechanics :pepemwai:

After spending the entire D1 trying to get you guys off my damn back and ending up claiming everything which made Juliet decide i was a safe cult target.

I had a passive that negated the first negative action onto me during the night but since i got culted during the day it didnt count.

Thank to our troll hosts @Flower and @Lindltaylor who totally didn't make a game with bastard mechanics :pepemwai:
Your fault for trusting me to not include those.

I see that I got tagged even though I had to sub out.

I was originally going to cult Dest and once when I saw your claim I culted you because your claim looked threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.