Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give us a reason on everyone? Excluding @ConquistadoR since his case is obvious.
Tobi :Excited to play => Powerful town role or strong scum, leaning on the later giving his unwillingness to help.

Natalija: Usually knows when im town. The fact that she thinks im strange and is willing to vote me raises alarms in my head.

Wris: So farshe’s been pretty low key so i suggest you guys keep an eye on her.

Lastly a bit L to every townie voting me.

Either they think they’re some “scum hunting gods “ and figured me out or a bunch of sheep following a wolf.

But i don’t particularly care about defending myself here, i did enjoy seeing “wallie” explaining why im so bad and it amounts to : He fought off Usopp then ignored him and the no existent fishing that i never did if any of them bothered reading my interraction with TAC.

I mean we have over 24 hours left. If Fruitji doesn’t wind up being the leading candidate for sure it would be to Town’s disadvantage if he claims right now.
excessive claiming is bad yes, but ultimately we need to make informed decisions. If we limit play to one wagon a day, with one claim and a binary choice over whether we lynch or not, we’ll lose, simple as that

I thought Ekko had the better of the exchange before the ignore thing, but the ignore confirms that any accusations from fuji about ekko being scum are flat bs, cause if he thought he had scum, it would make 0 sense to do that. Before anyone points out that he might have just been pissed off, I dont buy that remotely, and if anything itd provide more motivation to lynch Ekko

I dont think theyre buddies staging either, this kind of distancing doesnt pay off this early when theres still likely indies out there who will punish it
Or i changed my mind, and you dont know me.

Im enjoying seeing this btw, plenty of scum are bound to jump on my lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.