Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never voted you, I am not sure what your problem with me is?

And you went back on what you said and actually started playing?

O my, someone corrected my non-native English, I am DYING of shame
Didn't vote me but then accused me of throwing because i was being lynched for ''being weird''.

Ive always been playing, had a mini anger episode but i'm good now.

Now it would be nice of you if you stopped being a sarcasm machine too and lets move on alright?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Didn't vote me but then accused me of throwing because i was being lynched for ''being weird''.

Ive always been playing, had a mini anger episode but i'm good now.

Now it would be nice of you if you stopped being a sarcasm machine too and lets move on alright?
I still have a slight scum read on you for that entire episode, so I hope you do prove me wrong and change my mind on that because I don't regret feeling symapthy.

My vote is firmly planted onto Conq but i dont mind voting Natalija or Wris or Light at this point.

@Dr_Professor83 I kind of see the Frame immune thing not being a scumk ability but thats only if he's telling the truth.

And if you town read Natalija because you believe im the scum of the two then you're wrong, i'm town.

Just wait and see okay? I'll prove it soon enough.
I don’t Town read @Natalija because I think you’re Scum, I just would feel a lot less sure about Nat if you turned out to be definitely Town, and a lot more sure if you turned out to be Scum.

As far as @ConquistadoR I see two possibilities:
  • He’s Town with frame immune
  • He’s Scum who knows one of them has a frame ability, thought my ability may be frame immunity because of that, and then tried to lump our characters together for town points

Yet, he tried to lump all nobles as frame immune which would be something very easily contested by Town. So I don’t think that would have been an especially smart move for Scum.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yet, he tried to lump all nobles as frame immune which would be something very easily contested by Town. So I don’t think that would have been an especially smart move for Scum.
i did that ONLY because my frame immunity has to do with the nobility part of my character.
so it isnt a big reach to assume all noble characters are frame immune in this game.

Night Raid was really eager to clear his name and not be sussed, his reaction to @Destroya pushing for him a bit was weird lol.

Man too worried about what people think of him.

His miller claim isnt the problem.

Hayumi i dont recall him claiming m

The thing is i didnt ask Lord Melkor to join my town core at all, so his paranoia felt forced to me. If i asked him and he refused and then voted me that is fine, but the way he went about it felt off.
Hayumi claimed miller early this phase.

I was not a fan of your "town core" idea and why you are the one to form it.

Status
Not open for further replies.