Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I might Vig @Tobi if I had a shot and we got the Misty lynch secured. @Destroya

He’s so inactive in games his thread play is pretty much non verifiable and he always turns out to be Scum. So I’d probably feel better if he was gone and his existence didn’t nag at the back of my mind. I can never trust him nor can I accurately read him due to his style.

Shit, I might Vig @Tobi if I had a shot and we got the Misty lynch secured. @Destroya

He’s so inactive in games his thread play is pretty much non verifiable and he always turns out to be Scum. So I’d probably feel better if he was gone and his existence didn’t nag at the back of my mind. I can never trust him nor can I accurately read him due to his style.
Tobi said he thinks my character is in the game because of his character, thats the only thing that gives me a bit of pause.

As i said he seemed a bit too excited early on, so maybe he got some strong scum role.

D

Dragomir

i think its starting to fill a good portion of ur post count so it definitely raises eyebrows ur direction
My tips are fire, Usopp. You can visit Sensei Drago's School of Mafia. There are many available bachelor's programs such as a Bachelor of Bullshitting, Bachelor of Pissing of AL for no reason. We got master's programs too if you're down for that: Master of Trolling the players anytime you host, Master of [Secrets], Master of Stealing gifs. And if you're up for the task, you can even get yourself a Doctorate's in Towniest Townie to ever Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.