Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no thats the point. Its basic logic haha thats what im saying. you are just stating basic logic. Because you can pick any 6 people alive and say 1 is atleast scum. you know what i mean? thats why it doesnt really work.

Thats regardless of your read on those people though. Thats different. I just meeant the logic behind it was all.
Oh, i get what you mean now. I guess, i mean sometimes it doesnt hurt to reiterate that kinda stuff.

got cutoff. meant town.
Not liking his tone or participation day 1. The fact he's almost certainly Indie/scum and possibly hostile makes it worse.
alright just curious
It sounds like bad logic on paper, but it actually checks out when you check out the stats. In most games, if there's a high sub count, it's likely that within those subs, there's a mafia player who subbed out. I don't like the logic either but I can't deny that there's some truth in it. Very rarely will all the players that have subbed out be townies.
you need to read my second post to him. once again i can pick any 6 randoms players and say the same thing. thats my point

Also has anyone thought about the possibility of the conversion converting an Indie Wolf? In All-Stars I was lone Wolf for two phases before joining my team. With all the flavor talk and hinting in D1, it's possibly they could have found each other.
honestly anyone could have been converted. Town in trouble depending on how many can be converted. Very hard to see who is who really.

It sounds like bad logic on paper, but it actually checks out when you check out the stats. In most games, if there's a high sub count, it's likely that within those subs, there's a mafia player who subbed out. I don't like the logic either but I can't deny that there's some truth in it. Very rarely will all the players that have subbed out be townies.
Townies that dont wanna play will just coast, Scum that doesnt play will get replaced by the hosts or get themselves replaced more often than not because they would feel bad about their teammates. Unless they dont give a fuck.

Im being really angleshooty here and i don't really like it but there is some truth to it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also has anyone thought about the possibility of the conversion converting an Indie Wolf? In All-Stars I was lone Wolf for two phases before joining my team. With all the flavor talk and hinting in D1, it's possibly they could have found each other.
dont think that will have a writeup
this writeup seems day cult

Emil

Certified Memelord
id rolecrush in the same night because i treat rolecrushes as a roleblock + passive crush. but some hosts, notably drago does it next cycle

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sorry for the delay
D2 Vote Count - 1
Natalija: LM -> Drago
TheAncientCent: Mel -> Drago
Lord Melkor: Nick
Underworld Broker: Wris
Rej: Drago
MistyCatGodess: Lord Melkor -> *
Ekkologix: Rej -> Wris -> Drago -> Misty
T-pein: Rej -> Wris -> Misty
Nick: LM -> Drago
Fruiji: Misty

Drago: 4
Misty: 3
Nick/Wris: 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes

D

Dragomir

And what is suspect about it?

Besides since im confirmed Jailkeeper rn i feel you have to accept that my Lie detect works just how i said it does, it takes a full cycle to bring me a result. So idk what your problem with it is fam.
Alright, the confirmation does help your case. What I didn't like was how you said Dest was town and not he was telling the truth. It came off to me that you made a slip with your lie detect claim.
got cutoff. meant town.

alright just curious

you need to read my second post to him. once again i can pick any 6 randoms players and say the same thing. thats my point
Yeah, I read it just now. I get what you mean.

honestly anyone could have been converted. Town in trouble depending on how many can be converted. Very hard to see who is who really.
I'm not going to worry about the conversion at this moment if I'm being honest. I always hold onto the believe that scummy behavior will reveal wolves no matter conversions, or claims, or flavors. I try my best to hunt on thread play the best I can and go with that unless something convincing comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.