Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cuz we only have a cult flip to work with rn?

misty ik how desperate u r but ur just looking like a clown rn :suresure:

maybe u forgot how much i didnt wanna yeet drago because hes an indie and i rather go for cult or mafia?
we have an sk and a cult flip. And we need to get either mafia or cult now. So, why are you focused on cult? Cause you are mafia and don't want the focus on you? That's the only reason I can imaginee.

And I would appreciate it if you could tone it done with the personal attacks, you are making me uncomfortable and it's just bad manners really.

And Drago doesn't look like Indie anymore. Plus if you are cult hunting that is all fine still for a mafia gangster

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
I tried to read the last 20 pages so I'm not a total goof but with the pace we are going rn I will probably have another 20 pages to read once I catch up to this exact point.

Can someone summarize what happened? just want the general headlines, I can check specific posts, no need to quote.

fuji? dest? maybe
or just an inactive
i thought fuj was had an action though that kinda checked? honestly best way to look at it now is 2 things.

1. As cult leader (I assume xlaw was), can they still convert.
2. we look to see whos actions constantly fail. I doubt when converted they would continously be able to use their ability. possible, but usually unlikely.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I tried to read the last 20 pages so I'm not a total goof but with the pace we are going rn I will probably have another 20 pages to read once I catch up to this exact point.

Can someone summarize what happened? just want the general headlines, I can check specific posts, no need to quote.
i would need one too i just woke up an hour ago and didnt read sht

Status
Not open for further replies.