Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
Yes I'm, and I don't like how town are playing rn.

TP is bluffing for sure, guy's a jester or something that wants to get voted, last DP he gave up his posts when he saw people were lynching Tris (Which I was not a fan of btw)

we should ignore TP for now and focus on solving the TAC-AETHER-conqusitador thing.

Tris definitely looks like your counter wagon. Doesn’t automatically mean you’re scum but it’s definitely worth taking note of.
Think about this for a second. Who's doing the Janitor kills? Mafia. Nick being Janitored means in all likelihood that Nick was Town. Now why would Nick lie about seemingly having something that cleared Misty? And if Misty was Mafia, why would she shoot Nick for defending her?

Yes I'm, and I don't like how town are playing rn.

TP is bluffing for sure, guy's a jester or something that wants to get voted, last DP he gave up his posts when he saw people were lynching Tris (Which I was not a fan of btw)

we should ignore TP for now and focus on solving the TAC-AETHER-conqusitador thing.
nah.
How does me using my one shot and saying rej is scum make people wants to lynch me?

Status
Not open for further replies.