Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now whoever, wagoned me hard by the excuse of "dodging questions" will be questioned themselves by me ...
I was part of that. Ask away. Anyone who won’t say “I am Town” looks really bad. And you were posting after it was asked of you so sleep isn’t an excuse.

While you question me we can trade questions. What do you think of Rej?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
MistyCatGoddess - At this point, the shot directed at her being aimed at TAC, and the fact she didn't mention receiving a gift (if the two of them were Driven) is not a good look. She hasn't look good all game really.
the fact that she was online and didnt claim the gift almost confirms her as scum.

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
Anyone who won’t say “I am Town” looks really bad. And you were posting after it was asked of you so sleep isn’t an excuse.

PRETTY SURE I SAID i'M TOWN, YOU JUST DIDN'T LIKE THE FOLLOW UP.
I FELT obliged to say something since I was inactive last DP, and also I didn't like the fact that nick died when he was one of the few who gave me town vibes.

I don't trust neither rej or TP, one of them is lying for sure.
and I didn't like how A LOT of you folks interpreted my post on TP like I was protecting Rej, dude didn't provide evidence regarding why he KNOWS rej is scum for sure, and kept saying stuff that sounds like jester.

PRETTY SURE I SAID i'M TOWN, YOU JUST DIDN'T LIKE THE FOLLOW UP.
I FELT obliged to say something since I was inactive last DP, and also I didn't like the fact that nick died when he was one of the few who gave me town vibes.

I don't trust neither rej or TP, one of them is lying for sure.
and I didn't like how A LOT of you folks interpreted my post on TP like I was protecting Rej, dude didn't provide evidence regarding why he KNOWS rej is scum for sure, and kept saying stuff that sounds like jester.
You should have no problem voting for Rej then.

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
I was part of that. Ask away. Anyone who won’t say “I am Town” looks really bad. And you were posting after it was asked of you so sleep isn’t an excuse.

A LOT of people went afk even before I did, why did you assume I was "dodging" your questions and wagoned me based on an assumption? THERE ARE A LOT OF OTHERS WHO SEEM PERFECTLY BETTER THAN ME FOR A VIG SHOT, hell we could have even shot of of rej/Tp and lynched the other, wouldn't that be better In your opinion?

possibly yeah.
the gift went through.
and tac seemed like he got it.

i just caught up can someone explain the bd/redirect mess with misty, tac, aether and me?
You tried to visit TAC and give them something. TAC didn’t get it.

@TheAncientCenturion claims role crushed and didn’t visit anyone. @Aether says he tracked TAC and that he saw them visit Nick @Lord Melkor & himself.

If TAC is telling the truth and so is Aether then Aether didn’t visit TAC, but someone else.

TAC says someone tried to kill them and they are the failed kill.

There is only 1 failed kill mentioned in WU.

But @Ekkologix says he tried to kill @MistyCatGoddess and obviously Misty didn’t die.

@Lord Melkor claimed he saw Ekko visit Misty so it checks.

For there to have only been 1 failed kill and Ekko & TAC to both be telling the truth, Ekko had to hit TAC.

Those are the reported facts.

Now this my speculation if everyone is telling the truth:

Since Ekko visited Misty then I’m guessing Misty wasn’t bus driven but sent the shot to TAC.

TAC could have been bus driven with someone and you and Aether visited that person. If no one will claim they visited who TAC did then it was Scum. If TAC was bus driven then Misty would have had to have sent the attack at someone else. That someone else would likely be our Scum if they never admit to the triple visit.

People keep mentioning Misty bus driven but I don’t see how Misty could have been bus driven if Ekko arrived on target.

I think the scenario I just laid out actually makes Misty Town. But that scenario also needs everyone to be honest.

We need @MistyCatGoddess to speak.

Yes I'm, and I don't like how town are playing rn.

TP is bluffing for sure, guy's a jester or something that wants to get voted, last DP he gave up his posts when he saw people were lynching Tris (Which I was not a fan of btw)

we should ignore TP for now and focus on solving the TAC-AETHER-conqusitador thing.
You did not say it. You made a typo and wouldn’t fix it.

A LOT of people went afk even before I did, why did you assume I was "dodging" your questions and wagoned me based on an assumption? THERE ARE A LOT OF OTHERS WHO SEEM PERFECTLY BETTER THAN ME FOR A VIG SHOT, hell we could have even shot of of rej/Tp and lynched the other, wouldn't that be better In your opinion?
It was the assumption + your T-Pein jester comments that appear to be a Rej diversion + you surviving a Vig shot. Any one of those things alone don’t look good but together they looked terrible.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There's a bit of a notch in the bus drive theory. Melkor tracked Ekko to Misty last night, not TAC. What are y'all's thoughts on that?
ekko said he used two shots on misty right? to by pass any cryo roleblock/rolecrush defences she has.
is it possible for LM to track just the first shot and not the second?

what difference is it going to make dude?
Are you town? Yes, I'm.
Are you town? Yes, I'm town.

what's the difference, enlighten me.
Because “Yes I’m” isn’t the same lol. It has to be the whole thing to make sure nothing is whonky. You have to be very specific with the sentence when trying to lie detect.

Status
Not open for further replies.